Girlfriend thread

aka Kactabigun

Aug 13, 2005
Newcastle England
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Just curious to see if anyone is dating Tiffany teen or something of that nature. I guess I have to start it off, Sorry, all I do now is post OT since I sold my mkIII. :icon_conf My bad people, my bad. Maybe the pic will make up for it somehow..... (almost got her talked into the whole bikini carwash deal.... :naughty: )

Anyway, Fellas, Meet Natalie. :icon_bigg
(notice the 82 rebuild pics in her hand.... anyone?)

Lanky will get bonus points if he's the first to reply...
Yeah, an 85, not mint, but she's a 5sp!
Hey man that photo of your bird is ..................spooky Is she trying to twirl her head around to look at the pictures upside down. Just a thought. Nice looking lass by the way. :icon_bigg

aka Kactabigun

Aug 13, 2005
Newcastle England
lagged said:
i subscribe to Ckandersons method......(see the title under my user name...)

heres a picture of the girl i will probably marry:

p53001_1.jpg
WOOOOHOOOOO what a smasher, two eggs and one rasher.

Glasses do make some women look loverly dont they.
Our lass has them but does'nt wear them. I think its the classic Secretary look that does it ...............it does it for me anyway LOl :naughty:

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
lagged said:
hah damn if that picture made you guys bug out i dont think i could post any of the others that arent XXX without it being disrespectful to her! haha.

Oh no Lagged, if you post those I will have the utmost respect for her. I will respect her like no other woman I know. I will respect her more then any head of state. I will respect her more than you know.

I will
I will
I will...

M

Makavelli

mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Yeah, gotta keep the respect up there. That's the important part.

And Makavelli, get me everything I need for a 2j swap, and she'll pretty much be yours. She looking for a ring, so just beat me to it.... Shouldn't be THAT hard to do, seing as how I'm only raking in about.... $80 every two weeks... She's not much help working on cars, but she looks cute twirling the wrenches on her finger... I gotta give her that.

I'm just kinda TO'd, I mean... she hasn't even sent me a full body shot...

Will any ring do? I'll put a Funyon on her finger!. :biglaugh:
I ain't lookin for another wifey. Already got a reliable daily driver, just wanna pick up a newer sportier modle for weekends and such. Think she'd mind playin mistress? :naughty: BTW--how old is she?

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
aka Kactabigun said:
WOOOOHOOOOO what a smasher, two eggs and one rasher.

Glasses do make some women look loverly dont they.
Our lass has them but does'nt wear them. I think its the classic Secretary look that does it ...............it does it for me anyway LOl :naughty:

I dunno what you just said but it sounded cool, I love english slang. I also love Newcastle. Oh and here is my gf.

Attachments

• 100_2052.jpg
    100_2052.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 71

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
ahhh red eyes
the eyes, they make her look like she has got a deal with the devil, dont eat ur mashed potatos tonight man, LOL

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
CtSupra said:
"don't eat your mashed potatoes tonight, man."

...What? lol.
red eyes, demon,
ahh it was a joke,
i try and i fail.
nuff said
ill wait till ur drunk then post something.
:biglaugh::biglaugh:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Makavelli - She's 19.... and about the whole mistress thing, I'll run it by her and see what she thinks, my money is on "No"... but it can't hurt to ask, right? Anyway, she should be home this week-end from school, I'll make sure and convince her that she needs to go swimming with me... :biglaugh: Don't worry, I will make sure that no pics of me in trunks make it to this forum... :icon_bigg

But seriously, whats w/ the mashed potatoes?

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Anyway, she should be home this week-end from school, I'll make sure and convince her that she needs to go swimming with me... :biglaugh: Don't worry, I will make sure that no pics of me in trunks make it to this forum... :icon_bigg

haha... do you normally take pics of her when she goes swimming? I would know something was up if my guy took pics of me.

And I thought the mashed potatoes comment was funny...

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I don't have a girlfriend, so.. here's a small pic of my wife. :D
contest1.JPG

She's one of the other reasons that I am not done with the 2JZ swap - can't keep my focus on it long enough! :naughty:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
meggs521 said:
haha... do you normally take pics of her when she goes swimming? I would know something was up if my guy took pics of me.

And I thought the mashed potatoes comment was funny...

If I had pics of her swimming, well laying out pretty much, I wouldn't be holding out on all my Supra brothers out there. That would be like me talking about the 7mgte swap, and just buying project car after project car so that I couldn't afford it and have 4 cars that completely sucked instead of an 82 w/ a 7mgte... But seriously, I don't have any. I'll just get a nice full body shot, not exorcist head spinning or nasty looking sunburn, just a good pic. If I had a scanner, I'd scan her senior pic..... damn she was hot "back then...."

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
:icon_eek:

You're supposed to still think she's hot, hotter then before. That's just how it's supposed to work. I hope you aren't breaking the rules. :3d_frown:

As girls we naturally get hotter every day of our lives. That's just how we're made.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Oh.... ummm....... I have my reasons for it.... Don't get me wrong, she's still way too hot for me, but, thats her problem I guess.... I really do think it's the 82 thats keeping her around.... :icon_bigg

*edit*
These rules..... where can I get a copy?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
They can't give a copy out. It's the same as them not getting a copy of the "men's handbook". The sexes are never supposed to understand each other. Misunderstandings are what makes life interesting.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
drunk_medic said:
They can't give a copy out. It's the same as them not getting a copy of the "men's handbook". The sexes are never supposed to understand each other. Misunderstandings are what makes life interesting.

Exactly. That kind of stuff is Top Secret.

Unless you want to pay me a gazillion dollars for it.