Girlfriend thread

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
outofstep said:
Who cares if someone gets glitter in a MK3? I mean it's not like it's some high dollar car. I think all MK3 owners are required to have at least 5 soda stains, 12 bags of McDees on the passenger floor board, and at least one dead roddent somewhere in the car.

I agree 100%, but I drive an MKII. :icon_razz

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
girlfriends take away money from my projects. fuck that. meet women at the bars, take em home, have them make breakfast. kick em out. works every time

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
Ckanderson said:
girlfriends take away money from my projects. fuck that. meet women at the bars, take em home, have them make breakfast. kick em out. works every time

i subscribe to Ckandersons method......(see the title under my user name...)

heres a picture of the girl i will probably marry:

p52643_1.jpg

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
double points if she's married. (I got double last weekend)

BTW............ ^ she looks DAMN hot with those glasses.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
yeah i have some more. me and her had the high school sweetheart type of deal. tho she had to move out to utah with her family were planning on getting back together soon. we both want to move out to socali so that looks like our chance to give things a shot again.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
hah thanks. hmm last time i saw her was last january. im planning a trip out there, or her here as soon as funds allow.

M

Makavelli

mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Just curious to see if anyone is dating Tiffany teen or something of that nature. I guess I have to start it off, Sorry, all I do now is post OT since I sold my mkIII. :icon_conf My bad people, my bad. Maybe the pic will make up for it somehow..... (almost got her talked into the whole bikini carwash deal.... :naughty: )

Anyway, Fellas, Meet Natalie. :icon_bigg
(notice the 82 rebuild pics in her hand.... anyone?)

Lanky will get bonus points if he's the first to reply...
Yeah, an 85, not mint, but she's a 5sp!

:love: How much for the woman? Do you need cash upfront, or will you take parts in trade? :naughty:

M

Makavelli

Ckanderson said:
double points if she's married. (I got double last weekend)

BTW............ ^ she looks DAMN hot with those glasses.

What's the better score?

1) I once cheated on the married chick I was seein with--ta da-- Another married chick. (bein a bartender was a blast)

2) My first fiance decided she was bi. She cheated on my with her hot roomate. I nailed her roomate. Then I talked em into a 3 way.

I used to be a God. Now I get an earful of shit if I don't take out the trash on Wednesdays...oh well. Time for a midlife crises!

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
There have to be more then 4 (if I counted correcty) people that want to post.

And after reading makavelli's post, maybe I shouldn't be trying to get the bf to be a bartender. :icon_eek:

~Meg

P.S. This seems to be a much friendlier environment for this kind of stuff than over on SF.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
hah damn if that picture made you guys bug out i dont think i could post any of the others that arent XXX without it being disrespectful to her! haha.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Yeah, gotta keep the respect up there. That's the important part.

And Makavelli, get me everything I need for a 2j swap, and she'll pretty much be yours. She looking for a ring, so just beat me to it.... Shouldn't be THAT hard to do, seing as how I'm only raking in about.... $80 every two weeks... She's not much help working on cars, but she looks cute twirling the wrenches on her finger... I gotta give her that.

I'm just kinda TO'd, I mean... she hasn't even sent me a full body shot...