Georgia Supras

Own a Supra here in GA?

• Current Georgia Owner

Votes: 77 81.9%
  • Former Georgia Owner

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I'm just a fan, but I'm from Georgia!

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I'm not from Georgia - get me out of this group!

Votes: 9 9.6%

• Total voters

LarryD

Jul 20, 2010
SC
I'm about 10 mins from the state line so since I dont see a group for South Carolina, GA count me in. 91 Red Turbo 5sp.

supra guy scotty

Bass akwards...
Jul 22, 2006
Hoschton, GA.
Hoschton Ga here, but work off Jimmy Carter Blvd. Been a Supra owner for years, currently a minty MKII creampuff, a RHD converted MKIII Turbo with digital dash, and just picked up my first MKIV, a '98 Ren Red TT 6-spd. Looking forward to hanging out with everyone if there is ever a meet going on. Looking at probably driving up to Charlotte this December for the yearly Quaker Steak and Lube meet at Concord Mills, whenever it gets scheduled, and if anyone wants to caravan. :)

Scotty

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Hey Scott how you been?
I'm the guy you bought that 7MGTE off of a few years back.
As of today I just retired my 88 turbo to the garage for a complete renovation, including engine, suspension and paint.
I'll be driving an '86 MR2 for the time being, but it's a pretty fun car.

ps- Diego here, Lawrenceville.

GASupra

Dec 23, 2011
Austell,GA
My name is Miguel. I live in Austell, Cobb County. I own two MKIII's. An 88 N/A 5 speed and an 90 N/A Auto. Both are white.

Does anyone know of any good shops that work on MKIII'S around Cobb County?

Last edited:

ATL88Supra

The Asshole
Jun 22, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Toy Yoda;1793258 said:
does anybody go to the varsity meets?
not me, i find there kind really loud and well... stupid

also there are alot of GA owners but Most of them are broke down or do not like meets, if we could have a meet where we just chill out somewhere and talk instead of runnin all over Timbuktu i might go for that