Georgia Supras

Own a Supra here in GA?

• Current Georgia Owner

Votes: 77 81.9%
  • Former Georgia Owner

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I'm just a fan, but I'm from Georgia!

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I'm not from Georgia - get me out of this group!

Votes: 9 9.6%

• Total voters

lsaint07

Apr 21, 2009
Atlanta, GA
ATL88Supra;851760 said:
atlanta ga here, if you guys want to hang out give me a call

404-392-7782 got lots of tools if you want to fiddle with your car

just give me a call and we can meet up, you can see me at barret parkway fri - sat
or at lethal injection motorsports in Maretta

ask for bobo

hey does Brian still work up there. he is the one up from boston i think

lsaint07

Apr 21, 2009
Atlanta, GA
hey guys my friend, me, and a group of his friends are bringing their cars (old school toyota) up to Road Atlanta this weekend. May 2nd. I going to ride up there in my 89 7m-gte targa top. if any one interested just ride up there. I think we are going to be up there around noon or so. hope to see a fellow supra up there.

massiah

Nov 4, 2008
atlanta
lsaint07;1305947 said:
hey does Brian still work up there. he is the one up from boston i think

Hey bobo if yo all or anyof you are meeting fir or sat nit at barrt. pkwy, give me a call. The name is Rob #404-388-2842

PolishPanzer

Jul 4, 2009
warner robins
moving back to my hometown of warner robins, ga and proud to be back with ya'll georgians again!

i own a 83, 87 N/A (currently selling very slowly to my little brother), and a 90 t-top w/ 1jzgte swap.

CrawdadSupra87

Aug 3, 2005
WarTown GA
I am here in Warner Robins I thought this site was dead. I still have my 87 non-turbo, I had a small accident, over 200K miles, but she still runs like a champ.

PolishPanzer

Jul 4, 2009
warner robins
CrawdadSupra87;1368069 said:
I am here in Warner Robins I thought this site was dead. I still have my 87 non-turbo, I had a small accident, over 200K miles, but she still runs like a champ.

You should see my little brother rolling around warner robins in my 87 n/a supra. when you see him tell him to pay up! j/k i'm glad to see its a good size population of supra in georgia. I thought i was going to be the only one rolling around those parts.

CrawdadSupra87

Aug 3, 2005
WarTown GA
PolishPanzer;1368172 said:
You should see my little brother rolling around warner robins in my 87 n/a supra. when you see him tell him to pay up! j/k i'm glad to see its a good size population of supra in georgia. I thought i was going to be the only one rolling around those parts.

I've seen a black one with a spoiler on the rear, I also saw a brown one which was purchased from someone on Moody road. At one time my squadron member 652 CLSS and I were the only one with supra's down here. He has since passed away and his wife gave the 86 1/2 to her nephew. I take mine everyday on the base with me. It's black as well in need of a serious paint job and uphostary job.

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
CrawdadSupra87;1369636 said:
I've seen a black one with a spoiler on the rear, I also saw a brown one which was purchased from someone on Moody road. At one time my squadron member 652 CLSS and I were the only one with supra's down here. He has since passed away and his wife gave the 86 1/2 to her nephew. I take mine everyday on the base with me. It's black as well in need of a serious paint job and uphostary job.

I have seen that black one that you mentioned and its a nice looking car too if its the turbo one that I saw.

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
CrawdadSupra87;1372762 said:
Do you know of any trusted Machanics who really knows supra that you can refer me
Its a technician named Felix he works at the Toyota dealership in Milledgeville. He did all the work on mine before I was in an accident back in march. If he notices anything else that is wrong or could give you problems he let's you know about it while he is working on the car.

'85 supra

garagedoor man
Aug 27, 2008
georgia
I just read these eight pages, and I'm feeling happy and sad. Glad to know how many SUPRA rollin around the state including another MKII( although it sounded like not by chose, rebuilding). Sad to know I've been missing out on varsity meets and a meet in my town 3 miles from my house::hang:: in Dawsonville:3d_frown:. But then again its my own fault for not spending more time in this forum. I've been hanging out at an MKII forum:weak:, But while I've been visiting the last couple of days it appears there are a few members from that forum here as well, RIGHT SCOTTY?. Anywho I own 3 MKII two are in my sig and I am subscribed so look forward to the next meet. MKII just had a meet june 13th scotty was there we had 26 MKII and 3 or four MKIII http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=48776&highlight=georgia+meet
As a last note I am looking to put some time under someone elses hood to get a little expirence on doing a swap. I want to spend my dollars on the motor not the mechanic. So look forward to meeting ya'll, I've been meeting up with a bunch of HONDA HELLCATS from a local forum, nice guys but not much SUPRA LOVE. I don't understand why their not big fans of the INLINE 6 motor:dunno::rofl:. I lied, yes I do

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
I read on another site that they stopped meeting there because of people trashing the parking lot and the varsity was not making anymore money with the large crowd of people that came. How true it is I don't know but that's what I read.