Gas War Join The Resistance!!!!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
siman said:
I hate Exxon...ever since they sold out to Kangaroo.....the yellow and red gaudy gas pavillions....they use CITGO gas...not exxon anymore.

i am with you DC...lets start this crap :rant2:
ok enough OT, ill stop.
glad u think this way, it would help us all in the long run.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
mkiiSupraMan18 yea shell is cool
the whole thinking behind this idea for the ones who think it wont work is that if we get gas from the smaller compainies the larger ones will have to drop their prices or they will go out of buisiness and they will have to drop them so much to around 1.50 just to get us back well if the gas at exxon all of a sudden is 1.50 then the small and other gas staitions will have to follow suit. now does everyone understand what the above letter is. it had nothing to do with the one day no gas thing it actually said that was a stupid idea.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
you guys must realize that we, as a whole are FUCKED. we have been for years.

large corporations, such as the oil companies RUN this country. pharms like pfizer RUN this country....

and yes, the lesser known corporations such as the BILDERBERG group RUN THIS COUNTRY.

voting does shit, protesting does shit. the US government has a monopoly on power, and there is NOTHING we can do to stop it.

Boostedstr8six

I have better SA than you
Mar 30, 2005
Near Columbia, the river
I'd like to comment on these companies. Once upon a time there was a company called Standard Oil, owned by the Rockefeller family (which was bankrolled by the Rothschilds). The govt. forced standard oil to be broken up into seven different companies. The ones that still exist are now reforming back into one company. It looks like oil prices are for the most part manipulated to fleece...the world pretty much. Prices are driven as high as the market will bear and profits leave orbit. This affects the US the most since we consume the highest (by far) percentage of the worlds production and we represent a mere 4% of the worlds population.

You also need to remember crude prices affect the price of EVERYTHING, not just fuel.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lagged said:
you guys must realize that we, as a whole are FUCKED. we have been for years.

large corporations, such as the oil companies RUN this country. pharms like pfizer RUN this country....

and yes, the lesser known corporations such as the BILDERBERG group RUN THIS COUNTRY.

voting does shit, protesting does shit. the US government has a monopoly on power, and there is NOTHING we can do to stop it.

lagged dont give up now man, if it wasnt for people who fought against bullshit like this there wouldnt be an america, no other countries would be around either they all fought for wat they thought was right, i dont mean go get a gun and fight back like its WWII but that was our grandfathers time to fight and they fought and won, now is our time to fight to fight for something that is effecting us now and will effect us for a long time until we fight back. we must fight back we cant let this happen what has happened to us as americans/the world we let some jackass behind the desk ruin what we need. this is bullshit FIGHT BACK MY FELLOW SUPRA MEMBERS FIGHT WE NEED OIL GODDAMNIT AND WE DONT NEED TO PAY 3.00 A GALLON, OUR FATHERS PAID A NICKLE A GALLON I WANT TO SEE SOME RESOLVE IN GAS PRICES AND THE ECONOMY RISE UP AND FIGHT BACK WITH ME FOR IT IS EFFECTING US ALL AND IM NOT GOIN TO SET AROUND AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
You also need to remember crude prices affect the price of EVERYTHING, not just fuel.

for instance, shipping. cost of shipping increases, basically the cost of EVERYTHING increases.

petro based oils used in the production of numerous products (many of which the oil could be seamlessly substituted for hemp oil...) also will be effected by the price of crude oil.

ill say it one more time:

W E A R E F U C K E D

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
deadcell i really believe there is nothing we can do now.

its not just gas prices, large corporations control EVERY aspect of our government, and you know what they will do to the people who DO form militias, or voice opinions like the ones being voiced by me right now?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/camps.html

sweet dreams!

you know who has it the worst right now? probably the soldiers who were sent off to fight in iraq.

they are being used as PAWNs by the government and the BILDERBERG group. the bberg group wasnt contracted by our government to take care of shit over there, they contracted our GOVERNMENT!

what kind of shit is that? a PRIVATE ENTERPRISE basically HIRED our government to start a war so they could profit.

its all about money and power. they dont care about peopls lives. they dont care at all. anyone in the service right now, you think the government cares about you? how about the large number of soldiers coming back from iraq HOMELESS?

after risking your very LIFE for your country, the least they could do is set up some type of living for you guys.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
well i for one will not stop im still fighting the RIAA and wont till they stop.
i will fight these gas prices i wont stand for this bullshit its time we stopped standing around and saying "america home of the free" cause thats bullshit man. ill die for what i believe but im not going to sit around and live trapped like an animal.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
did you see my link? if you stop living like a trapped animal, they will just LOCK YOU UP like a trapped animal.

think it wont happen? i give it 10 more years before we start to see CITIZENS locked away in these camps. first will probably be arabs, then all muslims.

for me? the only way out is to just get out of the country. i plan on working for a while, saving my money, then buying some land in mexico some where....then stock pile the guns and ammo! :2ar15:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Lagged man im with u, after i read that im gettin kinda pissed we dont need shit like this in our country wtf happen to home of the free. if they want a war ill give them a fuckin war WHOS WITH ME.

B

Boostaddctn

D34DC311 said:
Lagged man im with u, after i read that im gettin kinda pissed we dont need shit like this in our country wtf happen to home of the free. if they want a war ill give them a fuckin war WHOS WITH ME.

You and Lagged are the type of people that go and protest during a time of war while the rest of us will go and fight... :thumbsdow: to both of you... aight peace

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
Boostaddctn said:
You and Lagged are the type of people that go and protest during a time of war while the rest of us will go and fight... :thumbsdow: to both of you... aight peace

protesting is a waste of time.

if there was a war on that i believed in? i would go if i were drafted.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
same here ill fight if its necciarry but please Boostaddctn and charlesbboy tell me what our troops are fighting for over in iraq? well.
and charlesbboy if u knew nething about veitnam u wouldnt say "fuck hippies" my uncle went to nam was a sniper, he's an alchohlic now. he fought 6 years to keep his 2 of his brothers out of nam. tell me what we accomplished over in nam?

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
I though i would post this up. I showed your idea to a friend of mine and he made a very valid point as follows. I think he has some good points

This won't work. The author is missing the point.
Oil is a non-renewable commodity and will eventually be exhausted (probably not in our generation but eventually anyway).

The OPEC countries know that they will not be selling oil forever and are deliberately managing oil as a stock market commodity rather than as simple consumer product.
Once the oil is used up they are finished as a world influence, so they are getting theirs while they can.

Think of the factors that go into setting the value of currency. People make money every day simply buying and selling money. Nothing gets consumed and the practice can go on forever.
As a stock commodity oil is sold the same way, and the price of oil is set by forces way beyond the reach of Exxon or Mobil.
Either or both of these companies can go bankrupt without affecting the oil producing countires, so they don't care and will continue to set the price of oil as they see fit.

The only way out of this problem a real change, like what happened in the 70's and 80's when the US govt forced the automakers to be more efficient - smaller cars, better economy, less pollution.
There was a genuine effect for over a decade, but once the OPEC countires made oil cheaper the western world went back to consuming more petroleum than before.

With Bush in power nothing will change, but alternate energy is just a matter of time. Oil will not last forever so this has to happen even if oil was free.

By the way - boycotts rarely work. Look at Iraq. All that happened was that some people got rich and ordinary people suffered, but nothing happened to Saddam.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
bobiseverywhere said:
I though i would post this up. I showed your idea to a friend of mine and he made a very valid point as follows. I think he has some good points

This won't work. The author is missing the point.
Oil is a non-renewable commodity and will eventually be exhausted (probably not in our generation but eventually anyway).

The OPEC countries know that they will not be selling oil forever and are deliberately managing oil as a stock market commodity rather than as simple consumer product.
Once the oil is used up they are finished as a world influence, so they are getting theirs while they can.

Think of the factors that go into setting the value of currency. People make money every day simply buying and selling money. Nothing gets consumed and the practice can go on forever.
As a stock commodity oil is sold the same way, and the price of oil is set by forces way beyond the reach of Exxon or Mobil.
Either or both of these companies can go bankrupt without affecting the oil producing countires, so they don't care and will continue to set the price of oil as they see fit.

The only way out of this problem a real change, like what happened in the 70's and 80's when the US govt forced the automakers to be more efficient - smaller cars, better economy, less pollution.
There was a genuine effect for over a decade, but once the OPEC countires made oil cheaper the western world went back to consuming more petroleum than before.

With Bush in power nothing will change, but alternate energy is just a matter of time. Oil will not last forever so this has to happen even if oil was free.

By the way - boycotts rarely work. Look at Iraq. All that happened was that some people got rich and ordinary people suffered, but nothing happened to Saddam.

i do see what ur friend means but we still can see what the companies think when we send them a message and saying hey we need oil and $2.00 is gettin a bit expensive. how all of a sudden within the past 4 years oil go from being $0.88 to $2+ they act like o shit we just now found out that the oil is getting scares(sp?), the thing is they pulled the we are out of gas thing in the 70s WTF was that about that was 30 years ago seems like we werent out of gas. i just want something to happen about all this bullshit