FWAE Meet & cruise to flash mob Sunday September 8,2013

luckyshay7

Jun 25, 2010
Washington
There's a good hot of the surrounding pic on my FB :)
That was fun guys, you are all definitely an awesome group. Us 3 going back to Portland didn't get back till 130. Best believe I just woke up lol

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
luckyshay7;1963755 said:
There's a good hot of the surrounding pic on my FB :)
That was fun guys, you are all definitely an awesome group. Us 3 going back to Portland didn't get back till 130. Best believe I just woke up lol

2 posts guys! We are honored that your second post was referencing one of our meets! Also need a link to your FB for... supra pics of course! ;D

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
Pyro15D;1963762 said:
I thought it would be sweet to have a drive and picnic sometime. Or maybe a bbq at someone's pad. I enjoy food if you can't tell.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
I've got room for lots of cars and a big yard for a BBQ.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Ok all the pics from last night are uploaded onto my Facebook :) Faye you need one now :p got a lot of awesome night shots and a few of the cops:p
And after looking at all the pictures I have decided I really need new wheels

jdmfreak;1963773 said:
Ok all the pics from last night are uploaded onto my Facebook :) Faye you need one now :p got a lot of awesome night shots and a few of the cops:p
And after looking at all the pictures I have decided I really need new wheels

How did your flash come out?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Well our cars are pretty big cop magnets, but I know what you are saying about wheels. I would love a set of deep lip bbs lm's! I must make due with my kid brother's Lexus rims though. .. First world problems.

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Pyro15D;1963807 said:
Well our cars are pretty big cop magnets, but I know what you are saying about wheels. I would love a set of deep lip bbs lm's! I must make due with my kid brother's Lexus rims though. .. First world problems.

Cops don't really mess with me. Once or twice I catch them checking my plates but I rarely get pulled over.

Sent from my retarded phone :p