FWAE Meet & cruise to flash mob Sunday September 8,2013

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Well, I must say I have a lot of respect for what you have done. If anyone is really thinking that, just remember they are probably jealous that they don't have the talent/patience/anal retentiveness to do what you've done. Plus, daddy probably bought a significant number of those really nice cars we saw driving around. Or maybe they have a massive amount of debt. Oh well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Pyro15D;1964098 said:
Well, I must say I have a lot of respect for what you have done. If anyone is really thinking that, just remember they are probably jealous that they don't have the talent/patience/anal retentiveness to do what you've done. Plus, daddy probably bought a significant number of those really nice cars we saw driving around. Or maybe they have a massive amount of debt. Oh well.

Well, thank you!!!! :D *blushes*

Villy253;1964102 said:
With that teehee I might start thinking otherwise.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

:D HA! well then jdmfreak can vouch for me ;) lol and shit, if my dad built a car, we'd all be in trouble. He couldn't change a spare if his life depended on it :( sorry, dad......

And thanks everyone who saw that for not posting up and giving out my info!!! Hahahahaha :-/ Lord knows that I have enough cars taking up my time that I don't need a relationship lol

Faye;1964105 said:
Well, thank you!!!! :D *blushes*

:D HA! well then jdmfreak can vouch for me ;) lol and shit, if my dad built a car, we'd all be in trouble. He couldn't change a spare if his life depended on it :( sorry, dad......

And thanks everyone who saw that for not posting up and giving out my info!!! Hahahahaha :-/ Lord knows that I have enough cars taking up my time that I don't need a relationship lol

Having to apologize to your father. Sounds like some daddy issues.

suprasick

Hey look...a Supra!
Mar 17, 2006
Milton, Washington
And finishing up the top ten list for "Things prostitutes say after having a "tough" client"

Villy253;1964059 said:
I probably should have opened my mouth. That'll teach me a lesson.

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
jdmfreak;1964244 said:
Lady and gentlemen.... I present to you........ Bird...... A man of many words......
DAMN IT PHONE!!

suprasick;1964266 said:
I wonder if he sent it from his retarded phone?
yea i did.....

Villy253;1964273 said:
Every time it says that I assume he used Faye's phone.

I might as well! lol

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Pyro15D;1964118 said:
Faye, how did the job interview go?

IT WENT AWESOME!!!! They offered me the job, as long as I pass the background check, driving record check, and drug test that I took yesterday. I should know tomorrow..... Friday the 13th D: ...... and hopefully start on Monday!!! I'll keep you all posted! :)

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Faye;1964468 said:
IT WENT AWESOME!!!! They offered me the job, as long as I pass the background check, driving record check, and drug test that I took yesterday. I should know tomorrow..... Friday the 13th D: ...... and hopefully start on Monday!!! I'll keep you all posted! :)

Congrats!!! :D