FWAE Meet & cruise to flash mob Sunday September 8,2013

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Pyro15D;1963798 said:
One of us needs to get a gopro and car mount for these drives.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Sounds like **somebody** needs to get one for free from somewhere... maybe loan that 7m out again only to have it return a few months later!

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Hahaha! While you're bullshitting, my father has one I could probably borrow... I just found out that they can be remotely controlled by a smart phone! Hells yeah!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
I know that Gary's got one if we can convince him to join us for a meet/cruise... I can stop in after work and visit him at his tattoo shop here in Bremerton when we get something solid planned out (don't tell Villy though, he doesn't like plans!)

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
luckyshay7;1963755 said:
There's a good hot of the surrounding pic on my FB :)
That was fun guys, you are all definitely an awesome group. Us 3 going back to Portland didn't get back till 130. Best believe I just woke up lol

And the famous SupraShay makes an appearance on our page!!!!! ABOUT TIME!!!! JEEZ!!!!!!!!!! :D Yay thank you :)

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
No way! Facebook is for ... people ... not like me.

I vote BBQ is awesome. Also suggested to Bird and jdmfreak that a drive in movie night with the targas off would be cool :) someone's gotta set up a white sheet and rent a projector :D

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Villy253;1963885 said:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1398379217057205¬if_t=like

Really should give people warnings before they drive behind you bruh! anyways link to video for everyone,.

Yeah, about that... Sorry Villy! I really had no idea it was going to be that loud. I'll let you guys know next time! I'm sorry I got it in your eye. I can't believe it made it past your glasses.

Pyro15D;1963944 said:
Yeah, about that... Sorry Villy! I really had no idea it was going to be that loud. I'll let you guys know next time! I'm sorry I got it in your eye. I can't believe it made it past your glasses.

I probably should have opened my mouth. That'll teach me a lesson.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2