From a Dig? Or a Roll?

Elie_Kaze

Banned
Mar 18, 2010
Lethbridge
I prefer racing from a dig too, provided there is enough room between me and the opponent because I tend to slide everywhere and my bald tire and I don't want to hit anyone.

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
SupraSean;1667170 said:
Honda's, like their ego's, are overrated. I like picking fights with Lsx's,,:)

Around here there are crazy amount of Ricers.. ive seen a few that actually put turbos in their Hondas.. I assume since i see an intercooler.. but then they got some stickers & japanese license plates... what can i say? :rofl: I, Mark, Eric, & Nick are the only MKIII Supra owners in the area (that i know of) & im glad the supras didn't end up in the wrong hands. LOL...

Oh sht i just remembered i have 2 stock rims in front & 2 Aftermarket on back.. guess im a ricer tooo haha :p

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
SupraSean;1667181 said:
My saying has always been, its not the cars fault its riced out....haha jk

I know i know its true but you have to admit Stock 87 MKIII RIms are BUTT ugly... i have the 4 rims.. but one has a huge hole in it. Bought it for cheap tho. lol

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
I used to be from a roll, But im good with a dig now! New trans, High stall converter, and boost off the line.. Once I get my drag radials its game over!

SupraTurbo_MK3

Jan 6, 2011
Amherst Ohio
Devin LeBlanc;1668542 said:
I used to be from a roll, But im good with a dig now! New trans, High stall converter, and boost off the line.. Once I get my drag radials its game over!

lol I like that.....Sounds like your building it right?