FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I had mine facing forward same direction as the 4" inlet.
more41.jpg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Pics of cheesecake:

(Not quite done yet... Needs to go into the fridge, then it will be getting chocolate shavings on top :D)

Base:
p1333003_1.jpg

"Setting" in the oven:
p1333003_2.jpg

p1333003_3.jpg

mk3

Apr 11, 2008
Australia
yeah is just a ebay one, but i re-welded over the old welds and added some support brackets on to make sure it wasent going to warp or any thing.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Nope, no ffim.

If I go ffim, i'll need new ic, piping etc etc etc, (and I will just HAVE to get all the shiney ARZ stuff!)

Pretty sure it's going to be do-able with a bit of planning :)

AndyMac

Mar 9, 2009
Canberra Australia
I will wait and watch. Mine is all done but its routed over the top of my t04z... not great for the heat I am sure!

I do have heatsheilding but would much rather put a bend in it if possible and run it down before it goes over the top of the exhaust housing.

AndyMac

Mar 9, 2009
Canberra Australia
i dont have any clear ones here at work.

I can take 1 tonight though.

This is from when I first got the car so things have changed a bit now but you will see how tight it is for space with a t04z.

Actually now that I look at my pictures, its routed more over the front side of the turbo than the rear... lol

Attachments

• IMG_0141.JPG
    IMG_0141.JPG
    404.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0143.JPG
    IMG_0143.JPG
    406.9 KB · Views: 15

AndyMac

Mar 9, 2009
Canberra Australia
I will take a couple tonight in decent light (although I do have a dark basement) and post them tomorrow.

I will have to drive down your way soon Kristel. I am just in Dickson so its not far.

I need some motivation to finish my car at the moment anyway so it would probably be good for me haha!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Use low-light function on the camera :p

No point coming round to see mine anytime soon... Has no engine or gearbox at the moment ;)

Will let you know when it all starts going back together, and you can swing by sometime and check it out :)

When it's back on the road, we should head out to the lake one night and get some pics!

AndyMac

Mar 9, 2009
Canberra Australia
yeah well mine has a flat battery as I hadnt driven it in 5 weeks :/ hahaha

it needs its final tune but I have hesitated because I want to get injectors and go for power over 300kw. If I use the 440cc stockies I am going to be limited by fuel. Finding injectors in AUS for under $600 is impossible now and the exchange rate SUX!

so I have been really lazy. The car drives fine but not tuned and believe me, large cams, large turbo and untuned full aftermarked management dont make for fun driving :(

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Um, exhange rate is at the highest it has been for nearly a year!

NOW is the time to be bringing stuff in from the US!!!!!!!! (If I had the cash, i'd be buying a helluva lot of stuff atm!)

Can't believe your car still has stock injectors... WTF?!?!?!

AndyMac

Mar 9, 2009
Canberra Australia
yeah I know!

I bought it like that. I think its becuase it didnt need bigger for the run in. The guy I bought it off would of changed them for the final tune but never did it as he sold it to me.

so I am looking at some 700cc denso's from the states at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.