FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Have a read a few pages back in this thread where IJ was explaining to me about the fuel pump... Definitely worth the read.

Where are you taking it for the final tune? And what management system do you have?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Re those injectors... Could someone chime in about the quality of them?

(I'm concerned cheap = nasty and I don't want to take any shortcuts on the fuel side of things)

AndyMac

Mar 9, 2009
Canberra Australia
well I can tell you that Denso are not cheap and nasty, I have actually used them but denso make top quality injectors... :)

ESP will tune, I am good mates with all the boys there. I am running an EMS Stinger ecu.

dont know a great deal about them but its a full replacement ECU

AndyMac

Mar 9, 2009
Canberra Australia
nah, I have heard him preach to a lot of people IE Niko And Terry (phatass GTR) about Autronic.

I couldnt justify the cash currently.

At the end of the day I would be happy with a reliable 450hp and considering its only driven occasionaly I am hoping thats not too much to ask. Fingers crossed I wont have to pour money into it to get that kind of power.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I know who Terry is... Used to be good mates with Dan and Glenn and everyone else.

Best of luck with it... 450hp should be relatively easy, given your mods, but definitely make sure the fuel system is up to scratch before chasing power.

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
I tried to read your thread, since you read mine, but there's just TOO MUCH! I got eye strain after about page 10. I hope it came out great though.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
rayall01;1335823 said:
I tried to read your thread, since you read mine, but there's just TOO MUCH! I got eye strain after about page 10. I hope it came out great though.

^^^Hey, noticed your SIG and just wanted to mention... MOSTLY only poor people own supras! (Or if you WERE rich... just buy a supra, that'll take care of the wealth real quick!;))

Carry ON!:biglaugh:

-crisp

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
rayall01;1335823 said:

Haha! Thanks for having a go! :)

It's not done yet...

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
LilMissMkIII;1336049 said:
Haha! Thanks for having a go! :)

It's not done yet...

yea lol its pretty damn epic.
well i made it to page 30 so ha. :biglaugh:

yea i finally found your build thread now im getting an idea on what your car is all about.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Lol, good luck getting through it! :p

It's been a long, hard road so far, with many goal changes, but it's now all (finally) coming together.

Hopefully not too much longer and she will be back on the road :D

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
I havent checked into your thread lately, but cheesecake, new turbo, fuel setup!! WOW coming along very nicely, keep up the good work and take some more pics :wiggle:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
K..Be mindful of the note on those injectors. He says order quick because they are limited. Hate to see you miss out. But, is 700c.c. a little more than you need? I know you were shooting for 500, but you recent 450 statement says 550's would be good until a later time. Even at 500, you'd be at the top of the comfort zone. You wouldn't need 700's untill you get past 500. But better safe than sorry.

OT for a min.........Andy Mac, your car is HAWT!

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
ForcedTorque;1338105 said:
K..Be mindful of the note on those injectors. He says order quick because they are limited. Hate to see you miss out. But, is 700c.c. a little more than you need? I know you were shooting for 500, but you recent 450 statement says 550's would be good until a later time. Even at 500, you'd be at the top of the comfort zone. You wouldn't need 700's untill you get past 500. But better safe than sorry.

OT for a min.........Andy Mac, your car is HAWT!

I'm currently planning on a hi-tes drum roll with 550's that TOUCHES 500whp as a target. Don't plan to run quite that high on pump-fuel, and hope to be mid-400's otherwise on the 550's as a "drivable" setup.

Good luck with your PARTS and PARTY! (when they come together and it runs soon!;))

-crisp

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
92nsx;1338021 said:
I havent checked into your thread lately, but cheesecake, new turbo, fuel setup!! WOW coming along very nicely, keep up the good work and take some more pics :wiggle:

Pics will be taken as things progress.

Scott, re injectors - only have feelers out at this stage so I know what's available when I am ready to upgrade the 550s :)

(Have some more important (and fun) things been sorted atm ;))

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Oh and Dan, I hate you back! :p

Crisp - there will be a bloody big party once she starts up!!! Not long after, I'll be driving to Sydney to get some nice pics for Tanya's calendar with the Harbour Bridge and Opera House in the background :)

Status
Not open for further replies.