Fernando's white street car build

FernandoDLT

Apr 13, 2007
Texas
I also got word from Javis, my hood is now finished! It should arrive just in time for paint.

I never really liked the Stout hood- just a bit too busy for my taste but I did like the functionality...

So I spoke to Javis about getting rid of the 3 smaller vents. I thought the progress pics were pretty cool :naughty:

I love the way it came out!

Test fit on his personal car :icon_bigg

Fernando

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Hood looks great if you don't mind can I ask what his price is on them, pm me if you would rather not post it. Do you have Javis's contact info, I might want to see what he can do on a few parts?

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Jealous of how far you are stripping the car before shooting. I removed all the trim, molding, spoiler, lights, 1/4 windows, mirror, handles ect when I did mine but was on a crunch to get it in the booth before summer was over. I would have really liked to have removed the hood, fenders, doors, bumpers and shoot everything independently. Great work!

FernandoDLT

Apr 13, 2007
Texas
Thanks guys, it's been a long journey and still much more to do. Unfortunately it's raining so we won't be painting this weekend as we hoped.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
gtsfirefighter;2062311 said:
Too far is a subjective term. I only see it as doing it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, I don't think you can overdue a car that you plan on keeping like I assume you plan to do with this one.

FernandoDLT

Apr 13, 2007
Texas
More paint and clear on.

Sorry for all the pics haha.

He's wet sanding now. I should have a few more pics by the end of the weekend. Also, my hood should finally arrive tomorrow!

Fernando