eFFeT's Swedish Powered Supra MKIII

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
89supturbo;1177297 said:
If your idea involves electro magnets over the valve and a magnet on top of the valve then I'm pretty sure its been done. I drew up an idea like that once before one of my teachers told me that it had already been done with f1 cars.

Just about EVERYTHING has at some time it's just with modern metallurgy and ecu's they can actually make it work reliably ;)

TopNotch2JZ

Restoration bliss
Dec 16, 2007
Corner, Alabama
I had to come in here and bump this thread in hopes that the OP will chime back in with some updates (even though he hasn't logged on since April). I loved the innovation of this build and the thought put into the designs of some of the parts. The results showed too in the final product.

It took me FOREVER to find it, cause it has been over a year now, and I couldn't remember much about it. Finally found it because I remembered what clutch he had used :D

Hopefully one day he will chime back in. I am interested to know if the car is still going and if any new stuff has been done to it.

RiyadYar

Supramania Contributor
Nov 20, 2007
NY
brad horton;1168795 said:
this is one hell of a sweet build however you have to stop! You make all us other engineering students look bad. We look lazy and dump next to builds like this.

--------------------------------------------------
lol you beat me to the comment

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
I just run into this build thread! Crazy stuff indeed ....
Congrats for the custom parts you've made for your car.
Good luck on your future plans/projects!