Ebay deal,so it appears

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
I am absolutely shocked that I didnt hear one person from supra forums say "you get what you pay for". I mean I at least expected a "this is what gives mkiii owners a bad name". That alone should tell you that its not a bad deal. Looks good to me... I wish I had some extra $$ right about now

Larry_A

You don't matter
Apr 7, 2005
SoCAL
Hello Dan,
Here is a perfect example of getting a smoking deal all due to a small mistake that is freely & openly admitted to by the seller. An easily resolvable error. Anyone who let this one go by missed out on a gem in the rough for a song.
Thnx for the heads up, or I'd have missed out.

Take care.

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Larry_A said:
Hello Dan,
Here is a perfect example of getting a smoking deal all due to a small mistake that is freely & openly admitted to by the seller. An easily resolvable error. Anyone who let this one go by missed out on a gem in the rough for a song.
Thnx for the heads up, or I'd have missed out.

Take care.

Thats what I'm thinking. I just grabbed the link from the SF post for the guys that don't go there. I can't take credit for the orginal find.

I am considering buying one and I don't even need one.

There are about 37 left spread over 4 auctions as of now.

Larry_A

You don't matter
Apr 7, 2005
SoCAL
Blue87T(Dan) said:
Thats what I'm thinking. I just grabbed the link from the SF post for the guys that don't go there. I can't take credit for the orginal find.

I am considering buying one and I don't even need one.

There are about 37 left spread over 4 auctions as of now.
Ha! LOL.
I don't need one either, really- at least for the stock turbo [that I went back to temporarily]. I bought this to modify for my TO-4E, not to use with the stock turbo. This will cut my fabrication costs by more than 1/2, the v-band & WG dump tube will be all that's left to do.

Take care.

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
Well...

I can't tell yall how the overall fitment is because the elbo is too big for my setup. I'm externaly gated off of a bolt on. This elbo is actualy so big it gets in the way of my wastegate and can't mount up. I'll have to use my other high flow elbo to mount up the downpipe. It's good for you guys, not for me.

I'm gonna have to enlarge that hole now because the studs on my other elbo won't come out.

From eyballing it though, it looks like the downpipe will fit perfect with the elbo it came with. It aught fit just fine on my elbo also, once I get the hole enlarged.

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Looks like a VERY good find. I was going to go with my other turbo/manifold setup, w/custom downpipe. But, for this price and the "stock" use-ability, I got one too. Silly if you pass this one up...

E