Ebay deal,so it appears

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
well Macsupra76 if you really need it, just send me the money plus shipping costs and i could buy it for you and ship it to you...

cheers,
Roy

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Mine does not bolt up, but it's a very impressive piece of work. I'll likely modify the elbow, to use my replacement turbo. Good lookout tho... this is very nice and well worth the $$.

E

yankiwi

Aug 27, 2005
DFW
Got mine yesterday, just as everyone has said it is a nice setup. 5 minutes with the dremel and it fits together.
But, the flange on my elbow that mates with the turbo is very warped. Installed it on my turbo and it is bowed so much that I can wiggle the gasket between the surfaces at the top and bottom, and I can even see light through the gap. Will definitly need to be machined flat before I use it.

Still a good deal even though it looks like the quality varies, a bit of a lottery as to how good a deal you get.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
got mine today....

IT BOLTED RIGHT TOGETHER WITHOUT MODIFICATION!!

as to how it fits on the car remains to be seen since its pouring outside...stupid rain!

heres some pics:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

and finally...does anyone know what these two tiny threaded holes welded onto it are for? other then to create exhaust leaks ;)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

overall to be honest i would be happy with the product if i paid 400 for it...let alone 100 for it.....this is a great deal! im seriously thinking about buying another one just to have for future 7ms lol :D

Charlie97L

Jul 16, 2005
Clarksburg, MD
i was hoping to be able to use one of those holes for an egt until i put my new manifold one when i do the hg that i tapped. anyone think that would work? :)

Charlie97L

Jul 16, 2005
Clarksburg, MD
Idealsupra said:
egt probe shouldnt be placed post turbo anyways..... it defeats the whole purpose...

yeah i know, i have a spare manifold that i have tapped, i just don't want to put it on til i do my hg. sadly enough, a lot of people think EGT is post turbo. thanks for the help anyway.

Kyle87T

Banned
Aug 4, 2005
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Hey guys,

I plan on getting one of these suckers, but I have no experience whatsoever with downpipes or welding or anything of this sort. If I bought this, what modifications would need to be done, if any? I would need to know specifically because I don't have any experience with these.

P.S. Has anyone gotten one of these into Canada?

Last edited: