Duanes SCC video

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
It's all good. The longer we have to wait, the better it will be because I think everybody on here is looking so forward to it!:icon_razz

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I am still waiting to dude. Trust me as I AM VERY EXCITED and afterall, it is my car in the vid!! So me being the owner, I get first view :biglaugh:

I can't complain as a guy here (John and son) is doing this for me and is getting a pro to do this.

Duane

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
upgradedsupra said:
I am still waiting to dude. Trust me as I AM VERY EXCITED and afterall, it is my car in the vid!! So me being the owner, I get first view :biglaugh:

I can't complain as a guy here (John and son) is doing this for me and is getting a pro to do this.

Duane

Dude just forget about everybody hassling you for it. Everyone should realize that you will post up the vid as soon as you get a chance. A friendly bump every wk or so should be alright but it should still be done in a respectful manner.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
upgradedsupra said:

Duane

just playing but if it any out by fall this thing must be work of art