Duanes SCC video

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
zeroOne said:
any news on the other vid?

When the tires got hot the car was indeed spinning in 4th LOL

The professional vid is in! I am waiting for Johnny to upload it to the computer then I wil post it again in this section and this thread. So stay tuned! it is not super long as they did all the other cars as well but I am not posting any of that.

Duane :biglaugh:

N

NDBoost

if you need somewhere to host i can throw it up on azsupracentral.com for you.

Do you have the ability to get it into any other format other then .mov?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
NDBoost said:
if you need somewhere to host i can throw it up on azsupracentral.com for you.

Do you have the ability to get it into any other format other then .mov?

Not to sure but I will call Johnny now to see progress as I want this vid up for the weekend!

Thanks for the offer :)

Duane :biglaugh:

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Movie, Movie, Movie!:) I was going through reading each reply on all 3 pages hoping to find a link of your Pro. Vid...guess not:( . I'm still waiting...:love: :icon_razz

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jspec7m88 said:
Movie, Movie, Movie!:) I was going through reading each reply on all 3 pages hoping to find a link of your Pro. Vid...guess not:( . I'm still waiting...:love: :icon_razz

Sorry ... LOL

I will post it in my CFX section as a sticky as well as the general :biglaugh:

Duane

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Sounds good. I'll be looking out for it.:love:

You might as well post it in the Kills section because you've got all of us beat.:bowdown:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jspec7m88 said:
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing...

I don't know man as I wasn't driving at that time. I was driving at a much less speed 130 ish.(when I drove) SCC had a pro driver drive the cars to make it even.

Still working on video! It is looking badass!

Duane

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Duane, you are teasing the HELL out of me lol...I want to see this vid.
Pro-driver, huh. I bet you had an eerie(sp) feeling in your gut when you watched him hop into your 665WHP Supra that you've spent all this time on...I know, I know, he's a professional driver, but tell me that for a split second you didn't feel "awkward" knowing another person was getting ready to drive the hell out of your baby.:cry:

*Video, cough cough, Video*:naughty:

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Jspec7m88 said:
Duane, you are teasing the HELL out of me lol...I want to see this vid.
Pro-driver, huh. I bet you had an eerie(sp) feeling in your gut when you watched him hop into your 665WHP Supra that you've spent all this time on...I know, I know, he's a professional driver, but tell me that for a split second you didn't feel "awkward" knowing another person was getting ready to drive the hell out of your baby.:cry:

*Video, cough cough, Video*:naughty:
:werd: enough with the tension...its killing me! hmm...a pro driver you say? even though it was a pro driver...think you couldve done anything better if you were driving Duane?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
s0ulstar said:
:werd: enough with the tension...its killing me! hmm...a pro driver you say? even though it was a pro driver...think you couldve done anything better if you were driving Duane?
No way would I have done better at that timeas I have never driven the car that way. So in all honesty no.

I have a vid here and just need to edit a lil bit. I will ask Johnny to host it asap.

Duane