Duanes SCC video

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
gawd thats awesome, ONLY thing i can say that is bad, is the sound quality.. but i have heard him on the dyno so its all good! gorgeous car duane!

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
suprastanger507mgte said:
Seen it in person...it goes like hell....and sounds even better :)
I've riddin' in it!:icon_razz And it goes like holy hell!:evil2: Feels like the right front tire is off the ground on a hard launch @ 22 psi!:biglaugh: the car, (and owner) are just insane!!! But in a good way!!!:bigthumb:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
TRACKMKIII said:
The was great!! Good job!!

Stay tuned as I am still waiting on John Derion to send the vid to me (once he gets it) then we will post on the board. It is a pro video of the car on the road course. Not sure what else he taped..but it has a LOT of flames out the back :naughty:

Duane

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
upgradedsupra said:
Stay tuned as I am still waiting on John Derion to send the vid to me (once he gets it) then we will post on the board. It is a pro video of the car on the road course. Not sure what else he taped..but it has a LOT of flames out the back :naughty:

Duane

CANT WAIT! :drool:

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
i was just wondering about that video duane, i cant wait to see it either (probably not nearly as much as u are tho)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Bigzavs said:
i was just wondering about that video duane, i cant wait to see it either (probably not nearly as much as u are tho)

Amen to that brother :biglaugh:

I will go and call the guy now! (see any updates)

Duane