Deadwood

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Tanya;1162113 said:
Hmm, thread title "Deadwood", by IJ, who's making numerous passes at me...

Something is highly ironic here :sarcasm:

::hides::
Hey I have my memories ;)

Johnny Dangerously;1162118 said:
while you're doing that, my friend, I'm enjoying the power and beauty of my youth. :biglaugh:

the girls love me at work....one loves me more than well...lets just say I've been real late on my lunch breaks for the past 3 weeks heh.:love:
Remember I've seen a pic JD so know you're NOT serious about the "beauty" thing :)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
Bit over a year since I've watched the series, bought the box set and am watching it again and it's just as good as the first viewing (thanks short term memory loss from the accident :D)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ.;1479129 said:
Bit over a year since I've watched the series, bought the box set and am watching it again and it's just as good as the first viewing (thanks short term memory loss from the accident :D)

Damn i bet your movie collection doesn't break 20 movies does it. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
IJ.;1479129 said:

LMAO, I've found I can COMPLETELY forget what a movie was about in ~1 year. Didn't even have to crash an old Nissan at a gojillion MPH. ;)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
SupraMario;1479214 said:
Damn i bet your movie collection doesn't break 20 movies does it. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
ummmm errr it might be I forget :p

mkIIIman089;1479227 said:
LMAO, I've found I can COMPLETELY forget what a movie was about in ~1 year. Didn't even have to crash an old Nissan at a gojillion MPH. ;)
LOL it's either accident damage or alzhiemers not sure which!

Finished season 2 yesterday and saw a LOT I'd missed last time I watched it :D

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Geeze Poodles, I go and fix up you sig pic for ya and you don't even use it! LOL

Paint should be digitally dry by now. You can bring it out for show, just don't digitally wax it for atleast a week like I said.

:icon_bigg