custom oil pan

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well right now i doing my custom oil pan up cause the stock one has one flaw to it

see the picup is really close to the side of the pan that is no no it should be in the middle well now i have made it have = side's

i will post pic as soon i am done

i am all so adding in low oil light that got from 84 mk2 supra

i am all so going to be maken a bolt on oil light for every one els

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
You should make it with the swinging oil pickup. I saw one from Moroso on horsepower tv and the pickup swings left to right so stay submerged when the car turns etc.
eric

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Stretch said:
You should make it with the swinging oil pickup. I saw one from Moroso on horsepower tv and the pickup swings left to right so stay submerged when the car turns etc.
eric

I saw that, I want one for my car :(

Twigger

Ahhh Yeah!!
Mar 30, 2005
OlyWA
Stretch said:
eric

What happens when the little wing-dinger sticks to one side? I suppose that probably wouldnt happen.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Twigger said:
What happens when the little wing-dinger sticks to one side? I suppose that probably wouldnt happen.
Good point! a few race motors have been lost in the past through a stuck swinging pickup.

Ditto on swinging gates.

Simple labyrinths work well enough with nothing to fail.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
humm have thought about it but the maken the bafflers for the pan whould not be to much fun fi i was to run a swing oil pickup and ti may get stuck and it kinda unnessary me think a good lower section is the best bet i think's

all post pic's of it whne i am done

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
That's the first time I've seen someone tackle it the particular way you chose to do it! Looks like it was fun tho. Btw, clean that pan up! It's all rusty!
eric

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
it's not even finshed yet i may move the oil return line to the lower sup but i don't want back up issue so i going to shim the pump for more peruse that's if i move it

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i wish i knew how to post the pics as in seeing the picture and stuff

i have bean useing image staion for some time now so dichting ti whould not be much fun

plus aot of my car build up pic's are on image staion

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Nash: Image shack is really easy it gives you a bunch of links to use depending on how you want the pic to display!

If you want a full size pic or a thumbnail just copyNpaste the link here and done!

I do my own thumbnails and it's a bit fiddly but doing it the Image Shack way is a breeze!