Creating a Bigger supra video.

Looonie

Looonie
Aug 22, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.boost.org.nz
I should be putting the 7M into my supra this weekend if you want me to film it... As soon as its legal (still about a month away) I can probably make some footage for you too...

Just gotta figure out why my POS computer can't rip the videos from a mini dv cam smoothly... crapper puts big pauses in the clips coz it can't handle the processing... yet its a 2.6GHz with 1Gb ram and now has 128Mb graphics card... wondering if the capture card is a crapper...

Any ideas?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
that would be cool,
with the comp thing it might be the card or it could be you HD(i doubt its the HD though)
or the software u are using.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
OK now ive got time, and more software to edit with,
Now its you alls turn to send me some stuff, ill take it all, u want your car in this clip, it'll make it in there if you send me something. names and all will be in the credits. :)
SO START MAKIN VIDS.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Its been finnally happening, just i need peoples vids i can use just one shot of the guys here in nashville, i want the supras from everywhere.
I've got some stuff from you bret.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ i can get pics, i need vids, but i dont need them in a certain time frame, i just want to have something sooner or later for the community. I've got quite a bit of time coming up in the next 3 months so, i thought wat the hell, ill put this on my priority list.

spoolme

supra4umsfreak
May 9, 2005
Roswell, NM
well im pretty sure in a big supra video your gonna want pics too cuz all the other vids ive seen always end up showing some pics. when i figure out how to put this footage on my computer i will try and get you some, but for the time being, i have a BHG again and im putting a bigger turbo in. maybe in about 1 months time i can get you a lot of footage cuz i like making vids.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
oh i think thats wat i have the smaller to the larger connector. well if u want to get rid fo the card let me know.