Creating a Bigger supra video.

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
ya, its supposed to snow like twice as much as it did last year. and int the snow, I'm usually going pretty slow, and Ive only "crashed" once in the snow, and that was just because I got too close to a curb, and then, my frony wheels started to slide, so I comletely lost control and ended up ramming itno the curb and blowing the tire off of the rim. that was also the day I'd blown my exhaust out (crappy welds + stock muffler= "pop" then really loud exhaust)

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I will try to get some good footage @ E-Town. Hopefully I will have a camera, my current camera is being confascated by my dad for his trip to Germany to see my new nephew. But the camera I'm hoping to borrow will be very, very good quality. *fingers crossed*

BuiltMK3

Lurker for Life
Sep 27, 2005
CT
aye mate said:
I will try to get some good footage @ E-Town. Hopefully I will have a camera, my current camera is being confascated by my dad for his trip to Germany to see my new nephew. But the camera I'm hoping to borrow will be very, very good quality. *fingers crossed*

I'll be at e-town also. Bringing 2 cameras with me so i'll do my best to get you some good vids.

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
which e-town are we talkin about, and yes, parking lots are your friend, I remember last year i'd leave like two hours early for school just to have some fun in the parking lot before all the honduhs and four-wheelers showed up and started chewing up the curbs.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
So anyone want to post up some more vids?
I really dont have much to work with, but the stuff i have is movie worthy.