Creating a Bigger supra video.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Cept this time its just for MKIIIs.
I want to create a movie but better than the Big supra video.
I would like for everyone to send me or post up one video of the highest quality that they have of their supra in action, anything will do.
I will be taking time on this and its going to be a fair size move, 200+ mbs maybe more.
I'm doing this, because there are good videos out there but i want to get the best of the best, so that we have something to show the import sene also, the MKIV is good but we have a place to claim also.
If you have more than one video, post it up ill take them all they will be edited for length or for the good parts so don't worry if you send one your car will show up in the video. I have plenty of editing software and plenty of HD space so no matter the size i have the space.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
whenever my car is running next, i plan on making my own big movie. i'll take a 2 hour drive and make a nice 10-15min movie out of it.

as for this one, i have a few mk3 vids. i'll check my other computer and figure out what i've got... (haven't a clue, really)

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
cool, thats one, i just want to make a good movie, i have a shit load of clips of MKIIIs but they are all very low quality.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
i think everyone should get video of they're own supra or wat ever video they have so you can make a nice compilation...know wat i mean? would be a nice project.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
if i can figure out how to get the video in media player or winamp player format i'll post it up but for now i just gotta figure out how to get it from camera to comp file.

otherwise i'll include some "unsanctioned" races i got on tape.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
empera said:
i think every one should get video of they're own supra or wat ever video they have so you can make a nice compilation...know wat i mean?
yea thats what im going to do, i want to get a video of everyones supra. so that everyone will show up in it, im going to some how make it so that everyones SN shows up right before or after ur car drives by, if there is a video you like of like a complete meet then tell me all the names of the supras and ill get them in there.
yea, anything you guys can get that you think is your best, i just want almost movie quality type video, none of the scaled down stuff. I want to make a good movie of all or most of the MKIIIs on this site.

and MK3B i cant DL that movie, it shows up as a text file, and when i do save as, it DLs as text.
im going to keep trying to DL it, different ways but it might be messed up.

Last edited:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Ok i got it to work, not bad quality, thats about wat im looking for, some of the video wasnt the best quality, but, i can use the other stuff, 1 down. lot more to go, post up people.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
whitemk3 said:
what kind of videos do u want, i can go out and take some video but no track video.

anything, drifting, sliding, burnouts, racing other cars, anything that involves your supra and it has a shot that you like,
For all the people rebuilding, get some video of the rebuild, that would kick ass.

Last edited:

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
Well i can get a video of my turbo Swap lol Ill do some burnout and drifting footage after my motor is finished and new suspension is put in

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
not really a big time frame, i want to make something i can continue to add too, so i want to have something to show u guys in say a month.

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
kwnate said:
What kind of time frame are you looking at? Weather has gone south around here so there isn't much time to go get some tape... I'd like to take some vid after my wheels come at the end of October.

dude, a little rain never hurt anybody!! as soon as I get my license back, I'll get you some touge. and when it snows, I'll get some footage of what my friends and I like to call "neighborhood rally" the wholt neighborhood gets together and watches us do drift exhibitions all day. its like one big neighborhood-wide party, and its cool, 'cause no one calls the cops!!