Creating a Bigger supra video.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
D34DC311 said:
Nice vid, Aye mate,
I hope everyone knows that ill be chopping these up so ill be getting the best of what you vid has to offer,
Aye, the 130mph pass and the parking lot part where it says frequent patols by police, is definatley going in the movie.

The burnout was done in the same parking lot. :naughty:
Also, if you want those clips in higher quality I can do that too.
Thanks, Dead this sounds like its gonna be good.

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
jbsupra89t said:
How extreme? Soilwork would help :icon_twis

Hahah
Sorry man, no Soilwork. If it's going into a different compilation video I'll leave all the formatting out.

I'm talking like digital clear.... but the file size will be huge, that's why I was thinking of some short clips.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Yea, post up what you want, its your car, if you think the clip kicks ass it will be in the video. and file size doesnt matter, ive got good software that will take care of it.
the walk around, Brent would be nice, I could have it mold in with other peoples cars,
ok so everyone do a walk around, try and keep the clips identical, so that it looks cool when I make it go to the next clip.

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
D34DC311 said:
Yea, post up what you want, its your car, if you think the clip kicks ass it will be in the video. and file size doesnt matter, ive got good software that will take care of it.
the walk around, Brent would be nice, I could have it mold in with other peoples cars,
ok so everyone do a walk around, try and keep the clips identical, so that it looks cool when I make it go to the next clip.
So now I guess I have to wash my car? :D

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Hey, i just watched the vid and thats pretty good, now if i could get more vids of more peoples cars, come on people give me something.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
SupraChris said:
I need to find my camara charger but see if you cant get some vids of mkiii's at SILV

this was finally the year i was going to go, but I cant skip that many classes, it sucks.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
eww that sucks, sell the camera and some midgets will come and fix your car in the middle of the night. :)

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Aye mate, this will mix perfectly in with the movie, i'm wandering if i got enough people to do walk arounds, i could do like a min worth of walk arounds with ever 5 sec change to a different car, or something like that.