Creating a Bigger supra video.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ if you are interested send me some stuff, the whole thing about this vid is i want it to be good quality, not some hey i found these vids online and put them together, and one peice is nice quality then the next piece is big pixelated blobs driving around. ive got very little to work with right now.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
if my buddy's car is done this weekend, expect a "Philly Supras" video soon...
:naughty:

cross ur fingaz:x:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
he wants good quality video. So it might be an issue with getting good quality out of a video phone...cause i have crappy video of my car.

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
D34DC311 said:
^^ if you are interested send me some stuff, the whole thing about this vid is i want it to be good quality, not some hey i found these vids online and put them together, and one peice is nice quality then the next piece is big pixelated blobs driving around. ive got very little to work with right now.

only thing i have is a video of me revving the shit out of my BHG'd POS...only thing i made of my supra

Looonie

Looonie
Aug 22, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.boost.org.nz
Howabout a couple of 5 minute long burnout videos taken at night with adequate street lighting?

Just let me know what footage you're after... while unfortunately my supra isn't in any state for being filmed anymore, my mate has a white jza70 that we can snap clips of if you want... he's even got lsd now so maybe I could convince him to skid it up... but he's a bit of a pansy :)

Looonie

Looonie
Aug 22, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.boost.org.nz