Crazy how fast your life can flash in front of your eyes..

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Today I was driving to work and was T Boned in my supra by a 73 year old lady that just picked her Honda CRV up from the body shop from a previous accident. She was pulling out of the parking lot and drove right into the passenger side of my car while I was traveling straight down the road. I was just released from the ER for head and neck injuries. 2 Days ago I had just finished a list of modifications to this car. Sad to say but after this I don't think ill own another mk3 I was lucky to own one of the cleanest all original Mk3's left. 1990,90,000 miles, Turbo Automatic, Targa, and Leather, I don't think anything could replace it. I'll still be around however I think im out of the mk3 game. I'm thankful I wasn't injured badly and that it wasn't my fault just sucks to go through this again 8 months after it happened to my other supra, however this one much nicer. Today is just a start of many days, months, or years to come. Hopefully everything will work out.

It hurts to post pictures :(

p1892114_1.jpg

p1892114_2.jpg

57trimMKIII

Texas Supras' Slowest
Jul 14, 2010
DFW, TX
I'm sorry to see this, Devin... :(

While the pictures are painful to look at, I'm glad you're ok.

Your car was definitely a gem, but there are still a few out there and it can be replaced.

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
Sorry to hear this, especially given the pristine condition it was in. Impressive that the 23 year old air bag deployed just as designed, damn good engineering.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
really sorry to hear this man :(

I lost my last car in a different fashion, but it was pretty much destroyed to the same level or worse, and I couldn't bring myself to buy another to replace it.. I wish you the best.

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
Gawd dam!!!!! Devin.. not again!!! >.< talk about a case of bad luck :(. Better than seeing a R.I.P Thread.

Best wishes to you. I hope everything does work out for you in the end.

Last edited:

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
wow..... I assume the other driver was charged in this incident....?

sorry to see these photos, looks like the MK3 tank served you well... protection wise...

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
These things are never what anyone wants...glad that you're ok. Good luck finding a new ride and hope it will serve you well.