Clear Front Side Marker poll

kysupra

I'm Single
Apr 25, 2005
Lexington, KY
hope i dont mess up your numbers to bad but i want a set, like 3 yrs ago. but i think i can hadle waiting another month or too, lol

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
Hi KySupra,

Nope you did not mess up my numbers. =)

Sorry everyone, I went to run some final numbers on Saturday then got distracted. Before I knew it, we are now here on Thursday. When I get home tonight I will pull out my stuff and info and give a more accurate price.

Mike Nikolai

H

hpeiro

hey keeping this up the top of the list, any status on this not meaning to be pushy, just very interested in this, thanks!

B

Blue Flame

so u'r goin to over produce so as to have some instock for later? sweet, i'm in for a pair, just can't afford it right now.

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
Hi Everyone,

I appologise for the delay. I had gotten distracted with a few projects and lost track of time. I have yet to figure out a final price on these. I have nothing planned for this evening, no projects, yard work, supra fixing. =) I will pull out my file and get it done and post the new pricing on line.

Hperio, Not to worry about being pushy. Thanks for the reminder.

BlueFlame, Yes, I am going to over produce some stock by a few units that way if someone wants some later I can ship them with out having to wait for new ones to be produced.

Bigdough 666 Sounds good man. When I post the final price online I will then be able to determine if they would be worth producing or not.

As a note, just to clarify, these units have not been produced as of yet. I am waiting to find out all the detsils before I start to produce them.

Mike Nikolai

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
Hi Everyone,

All I can say id D'oh, D'oh, D'oh. The repeated Homer Simpson as I am banging my head against the wall. I have just concluded a 2 hr search for my paperwork and pricing info. I have found all my pricing from an old company that I was going to go through, but found a company that could produce them for me for a lot less. It think I have shreaded the info, or threw it out by mistake as it was not with the file. Rats! I will be call the company again tomorrow and stopping by the company on Monday to get my numbers again. Sorry everyone.

There are a few other places in my house that I will search but I think it may be a lost cause.

Mike Nikolai

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
AGlobalThreat said:
Any updates? If these will fit on the rear also I'll order 2 sets (4 clear sides). Cmon man I want some updates so I can order these already.

Hi Everyone,

I appologise for the lack of updates. Thank you for your interest in the product. I had every intention to go to the shop on Monday but Events happened and I ran out of time, I still have not had a chance to check out my other locations as to where my pricing sheet went. I will be heading there at 8:00 am on this Monday. Currently the lenses are just in the protoype stage and nothing has been put into motion. Convieniently a investment cast repair shop is in the area so I can drop off my two turbos! I blew two turbos in a month. I need to get the cracks in the waste gate ports fixed. =)

Aglobalthreat, As for the fronts fitting on the rears, this is a definate no. I wish the fronts did fit on the rears as it would make everyones life sooo much easier. However due to the shape and size backing plates and lenses, this is not possable.

For the Canadians in the crowd...Happy Canada Day! For the Americans Happy July 4th on Monday. For everyone else, have a great weekend!

Mike Nikolai

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
Hi Everyone,

Ok so yesterday was a complete write off. I had spent most of the morning removing a stubborn high pressure power steering hose on a 1987 Chrysler Lebaron Turbo. I started this project on Sunday night thinking this would be a simple 1 hour job..... I had removed the top connection no problem, when I got to the bottom connection on the steering rack I ended up spending 6 hours dissasembeling things to get better leverage as when the hose was replaced before someone had stripped the threads on the rack. By the time I was done it was noon, and I still needed to do yard work as I think my neighbours were ready to start to give tours of the local Canadian Amazon. I did not even get my turbo looked at by the investment cast shop.

Mike Nikolai

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
this no problem man, this is something that you are doing for us. remeber that. we will wait and be pacient. am i not right guys?

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
I've got plenty of patience to wait for them. Although, I would hate to be waiting for something that isn't for sure getting made. I'm definetely in if/when these start getting produced but until then I'll just check this thread every few days.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
I'm scratching this off my list of things to buy. Maybe if it makes a turnaround I'll jump back in, but I'm not counting on it.

Last edited:

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
AGlobalThreat said:
I'm scratching this off my list of things to buy. Maybe if it makes a turnaround I'll jump back in, but I'm not counting on it.

Hi A Global Threat,

Thank you for your interest and I appologise for the delay.

I understand and respect your decision. A lot has happened in the past week and this project is going to be shelved for a few weeks. Just before I left on holidays Last Fri night (July 08 2005) I had some clown pull left infront of me at an intersection on a solid green light. I hit him square on at 60 km/hr. Totaled my car (not my supra thankfully), his 2005 Grand Am (Rental Car) sustained substantial damage and both himself and myself sustained minor injuries in the crash.

Again as mentioned in my many previous posts I only had prototypes done and the purpose of my post was to gauge interest. Once I have solid pricing per pair (when I get in contact with my manufacturer) I need to clear some more obstacles. I need to run this by the moderators and administrators of the Supra fourms for approval if I am going to sell them through the site.

I am certain that you are not alone in your decision. Thank you for taking the time to voice your concern. When I have updates, I will reply to this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Mike Nikolai