Clear Front Side Marker poll

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
damn
i gotta say, damn...
damn..
those look nice, not being the final they look beautiful.
im pretty much in now. should have money when you are finished.

Apr 1, 2005
WA
hey murkat, what kind of fog lights do you have? i kinda like how they match the crystal clear corners and markers even if you can no longer see your clear corners due to the smoked covers.

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
Those corners look HOT! Just as proto types they look so good. I am hooked, another thing to put on the list for my Supra mods. Make them!

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
oneandgone said:
I'd like to see close-ups, but I'm still down regardless I'm sure.

Hi oneandgone,

I know I have a few close ups of the prototypes. I will search for them and post them. They are not pretty as some have broken due to the fact I made them out of very fragile material. I do not have the backing plate mold made. I would have the backing plate molds made, and the lens molds made. These are just some of the prototypes I was working on since Aug 2004.

Hopefully these generate enough interest for me to produce them and make it worth my while.

Furball and Goliath, I am happy you like them.

As for the production, my manufacturer has told me 28 business days (about 2 months) from the time I say "Go" to the time they are done. I am still playing with the numbers. I am trying to decide if I should do a group buy before they are made. If I do a group buy I would need to get it approved through Supramania first if I were to post it on here. I do not want to overstep my boundaries.

I will keep responding to inquiries as they arise. If I can be of more help just let me know.

Mike Nikolai

Mk3 TurboS

No not a "Turbo A"
Mar 31, 2005
Australia
Awsome work with those. Im in Aus. I would pay $100au for them about $80us? I would love to see closer pics thou. And would you post to the land down under??

Everyone Wheres the cheapest place to get the clear front turn/parker lights.?? love em!

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
Mk3 TurboS said:
Awsome work with those. Im in Aus. I would pay $100au for them about $80us? I would love to see closer pics thou. And would you post to the land down under??

Everyone Wheres the cheapest place to get the clear front turn/parker lights.?? love em!

HI MK3 TurboS

Thank you for the compliment and the interest. Inregards to "Post" to the land down under, are you referring to shipping to the land down under, or posting a thread on a supra forum there?

I think you mean shipping and the answer is yet. I will ship these world wide to whoever wants them if I produce them.

Inregards to your question about the clear turn signal lenses, there are a few good places to buy them from. Best thing to do is check out some of the venders on here. I agree I love the way they look.

As for the close up pics, I did find some, but I did not put them up yet. The last two days I hav been ripping appart my power Steering pump to figure out why she is eating belts. In the process I broke off two of the vacume hose line nipples. Not good for business. I will post the close ups tonight.

Mike Nikolai

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
GOT BOOST said:
HI MK3 TurboS

Thank you for the compliment and the interest. Inregards to "Post" to the land down under, are you referring to shipping to the land down under, or posting a thread on a supra forum there?

I think you mean shipping and the answer is yet. I will ship these world wide to whoever wants them if I produce them.

Inregards to your question about the clear turn signal lenses, there are a few good places to buy them from. Best thing to do is check out some of the venders on here. I agree I love the way they look.

As for the close up pics, I did find some, but I did not put them up yet. The last two days I hav been ripping appart my power Steering pump to figure out why she is eating belts. In the process I broke off two of the vacume hose line nipples. Not good for business. I will post the close ups tonight.

Mike Nikolai

Sorry folks, as you can see I did not post them that night. Look for the pics to be posted around 10:00 pm Mountain Standard Time.

Again I appologise for this.

Mike Nikolai

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
GOT BOOST said:
Sorry folks, as you can see I did not post them that night. Look for the pics to be posted around 10:00 pm Mountain Standard Time.

Again I appologise for this.

Mike Nikolai

Ok everyone as promised the close ups.

Here are the pics.

These again are very rough prototypes and as mentioned in an earlier post they were made with a very brittle product so parts did break. The final one will be smooth, and flawless UV Resistant and will not break easily

Any questions please let me know. Also please let me know if you are interested in them or not.

Mike Nikolai

Attachments

• CLOSEUP1.jpg
    CLOSEUP1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 74
  • Closeup2.jpg
    Closeup2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 57
  • closeup4.jpg
    closeup4.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 42
  • closeup5.jpg
    closeup5.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 83
  • closeup3.jpg
    closeup3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 57

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
oneandgone said:
Rock-n-roll. I'm still down. I'd rather see them clear like the PCP rears I have, but this will due just fine.

Hi oneandgone,

Thanks for the input. These will be clear like the rears. The material I used was not as clear as I wanted it to be, plus the mold did not fill properly on the sample prototypes giving it that somewhat white look. You are seeing the results of several "experiments" that I had worked on.

Mike Nikolai

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
wulfstan said:
I'm assuming that these are the prototypes and the actual shipped item will be the same size as stock?

Thanks and good work,

Hi wulfstan,

Yes, your assumptions are correct. As I have been stressing in my posts these are ONLY prototypes and that due to the material used for the prototypes some have cracked. I would not dream nor even dare to send them out like this! LOL

The ones that will be sent out will be the sames sizes as stock, also they will be attached to backing plates. They will also be clear, UV resistant, and not fragile!

Hope this helps.

Mike Nikolai

Mk3 TurboS

No not a "Turbo A"
Mar 31, 2005
Australia
Hi i see that there shorter than the originals? is it possible to do them the same size? Aslo has anyone ever modded clear side rears? How much work is involved is moding the clear rears to fit the front side? Oh and i'm still down for a set.