Clear Front Side Marker poll

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL at least you would have been there to see who hit your car, but im glad you didnt get hit. you had the Gaurdian Angel Supra watching over you. LOL

Cz.

CAR > FAMILY
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle, WA
I'm pretty sure clear rears are already out? I have a pair, I got them off ebay. Are they not on there anymore?

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
D34DC311 said:
LOL at least you would have been there to see who hit your car, but im glad you didnt get hit. you had the Gaurdian Angel Supra watching over you. LOL

Yeah, that makes two of us! ha ha ha!

As for the sidemarker updates, I did not hear back from my manufacturer yesterday. I will be dropping buy the shop on Monday morning and I will have an update then.

Thanks again for your patience everyone.

Mike Nikolai

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
Ok everyone here is the most recent scoop. I dropped by the shop today and they were closed. I am assuming that they were just closed for today or they were out for lunch. I left another message and will follow up tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

Mike Nikolai

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
Hi Everyone,

Ok it turns out that the shop is closed for about two weeks as the guy that runs it is on holidays. Rats.... So one week has gone buy so I expect to have numbers by the end of next week. Sorry for the delay folks.!

Mike Nikolai

H

hpeiro

Hey Got Boost,
I really the proto's that you have going please put me down also.
Can I suggest making the diamond-cut, completely clear style. really like the look of those, just a suggestion, but I definitely would be in if they are the clear type (not the school overhead light) just to match with the stuff out there for rears and front signal.

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
hpeiro said:
Hey Got Boost,
I really the proto's that you have going please put me down also.
Can I suggest making the diamond-cut, completely clear style. really like the look of those, just a suggestion, but I definitely would be in if they are the clear type (not the school overhead light) just to match with the stuff out there for rears and front signal.

Hi hpeiro,

Thank you for your interest in my side markers. To answer your question, yes these markers will be diamond-cut on the inside, and smooth and flat on the outside. Just like the OEM. These will be clear, and not like the overhead school florecent light bulbs in the school. ha ha ha. It is a little hard to tell from my photo's as the camera that was used is not a very good one. I am going to call my manufacturer on Monday to see if he is back from holidays or not.

Thank you everyone for your patience and interest in this.

Mike Nikolai

H

hpeiro

Hey there GB,
sorry if I'm jumping on you but figure I'd post and bump this up. Any status on the CFSM (clear front side marker) deal :).

thanks.

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
Hi hpeiro,

Thanks for bumping the thread. My plastics co contact was out on holiday and just got back. I just got off the phone with him and he is re-running some numbers. Initially his numbers were based on a much larger quantity than 100 pairs. I keep watching the thread as to how many people want them. If I go with it, I will produce 100 pairs to start and then that way I should have some excess incase others want them. When I run low on them, I will produce another batch of 100 pairs, that way no one needs to wait too long for them and I can ship them out imediately.

My contact was tied up in a project, but he is going to call me tomorrow. I will keep everyone updated as to how this turns out.

Will Fish, Thank you for your interest in the lenses. I will keep everyone updated. Sorry this is taking soo long. I did not factor in that he was taking holidays for a few weeks in my plans. LOL

Mike Nikolai

N

NeSSuS-GTE

I'm in... clear fronts are my last missing exterior mod. Just LMK when!

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
Hi Everyone,

Ok So I heard back from my manufacturer he has run some numbers for me. I will calculate what the final price of these are going to be sometime tonight or tomorrow. I will post it online here. That way if there are enough people willing to buy them I can make arraingements for production plans. I am still 8 weeks from the time I say go as I have been working out the details, checking interest, etc.

Thank you everyone for your time and patience.

Mike Nikolai

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
Sorry everyone,

The past couple of days have been hectic and I did not get a chance to even look at the numbers. I have some time this evening and will run some numbers and post it up as to what the costs are. I will also post a recap as to who is interested.

Mike Nikolai