Cheap bastard awards....

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
mattsplat72;1482062 said:
So would I be a dickhead if I tell him to meet me at the mall by the house for a free full set and just not show? I only live about 50 miles north of Seattle?

Only if you said it in Latin. ;)

Actually, call him and tell him if he drives out there you'll give him a full set of ARPs you don't need... give him the address of some smut shack or crack house just as far from his place. :evil2:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I'm also trying to figure out which mod...ehhmm female mod, changed my sig to be a girl as the 1jz....

Edit, never mind...

Grim did it...

Dave you're not so sneaky....and a woman??? Why a woman?

Your wife put you up to this didn't she!

Last edited:

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
mattsplat, I like your thinking. Seriously, I've sold parts to people who needed them for the cost of shipping and nothing more or if they're local I've delivered them for the cost of a friendly conversation. BTW, thanks again Matt for hooking me up with the 2 connectors.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
A guy asks for 50 cents worth of charity and a little bit of effort, and 3 pages of you cold hearted bastards/cheap ass MKIII owners can't do one kind act for a guy that is down on his luck? Maybe he is just testing the MKIII community.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
ForcedTorque;1482243 said:
A guy asks for 50 cents worth of charity and a little bit of effort, and 3 pages of you cold hearted bastards/cheap ass MKIII owners can't do one kind act for a guy that is down on his luck? Maybe he is just testing the MKIII community.

It's NOT that he's asking for .50 in charity because he can't help himself.

He's NOT a homeless person going hungry asking for .50 worth of food, he's simply a mk3 owner being lazy beyond belief...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Or maybe it's because paypaling someone 50 cents is kind of silly??????? it's not like some of these guys who answer your $150 part for sale with "Will you take $31.50 shipped, cause that's all I got right now". We don't know the real reason for the request.

We do know he is a dumb ass for not removing the washers, and his machine shop doesn't pay good attention to detail. It may or may not matter if he uses a washer or not.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
ForcedTorque;1482243 said:

You're joking right?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
IJ.;1482256 said:
You're joking right?

Well yes.........and no! I wrote that tongue in cheek, but if I knew who this was, my unemployed ass would spend 44 cents on a stamp as I go to ship other packages this week.

Too many people in this world are terrified of doing any act of kindness these days. This guy is a member of our community! I have given away more to people I don't know. No, I'm not a bleeding heart who passes out money to people on street corners or every ringing bell. I just the kind of person who enjoys helping a few selected others when I have the ability to do so. I guess it is the difference between some of you guys who won't answer a question on here that you have seen before, and me. People on here (including you IJ) have helped me quite a bit as I have learned, and I will help others who are in the learning stages when I can, even if I have answered it before.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I give away LOTS of parts and help Scott, difference is I do it willingly and this guy is begging....

He's NOT homeless living in a car he's just had the Head reco'd so he has $ :nono:

I'm dumbfounded at the attitude of some Mk3 owners, sell it buy a Hyundai, Supra's are NOT a cheap car to own.

In this case the guy needs to be ridiculed he's a fucking joke.

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
I was always told beggars can't be choosers.

I myself am currently unemployed but I don't go out asking for hand outs. If I need help with something their are a select few people that I would ask before reaching out to a community. But that was just how I was raised.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
It would be one thing if this guy was in his build thread and was like "dammit I lost this!" and i had an extra I would mail it to him, and not expect anything in return. On the other hand he is openly begging for someone to ship it to him at their expense. Pathetic. Skip the coffee on the way to work one morning, bam, theres your $2 washer.

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
SupraMario;1482176 said:
I'm also trying to figure out which mod...ehhmm female mod, changed my sig to be a girl as the 1jz.

Well if you think about it, it's fitting, smal and feminine compared to the big Powerful 7M. :biglaugh:

On topic, the problem is when you ask "for free". Begging for parts is one thing, but saying can someone do this for me for free is rude and obnoxious. Flame away on this guy.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
mattsplat72;1482062 said:
So would I be a dickhead if I tell him to meet me at the mall by the house for a free full set and just not show? I only live about 50 miles north of Seattle?

He probably wouldn't go for it, it would cost him gas money:nono: