Cheap bastard awards....

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I've got a contender:

(From another site) Won't even pay the $1.20 the dealership would probably want after a small discount of the list $1.80 for a new one... what's worse is he won't even pay shipping for one!

SDK;76874 said:
Hey do you have a single head bolt washer? I just need one, I had my head milled down and the guy lost one. Was wondering if you could just pop it in a envelope and send it to me for free. Would only really cost you 50 cents to send it USPS regular like a letter. But if not we can figure out something. I'm in then Seattle area

Thanks
Shane

I mean, WOW!!!! MKIII owner of course. :3d_frown:

There's a WTB thread too:

SDK;76865 said:
Title: Needed Asap Black Head bolt Washer for free?

Hey guys I just got my head back from getting it milled down and i forgot to take the head bolt washers out, and he lost one!! So i was wondering if any of you guys have one lying around that you could possibly put in a envelope and send it to me free USPS mail?

That would be freakin fantastic!!!

Thanks Guys and Gals
Shane

Just PM me and I will give you my address I'm in the greater Seattle area.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
wow. really what do they expect just hand outs. its not like the company or person paid for it in the first place and they just want it for free. i wouldn't mind giving someone i know something like that if they needed it but some random guy just wanting hand outs is just wrong.

if someone is going to be generous and give the guy a washer at the very least he should be more than willing to pay the shipping no matter the cost.

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
I should offer to send him one of mine, and just crap in the envelope and put a note on it saying the washer is buried inside.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Damn. Being cheap enough to not buy one is bad enough, but to then expect someone ELSE to go out of their way and pay for postage and an envelope to give him something...

Goddamn. I'd encourage a ban if anyone did that here...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ.;1481883 said:
Sadly this applies to so many of the members here as well, I won't humiliate people openly but you know exactly who you all are.... :nono:

Ian, when you going to ship me that long block at your expense from aussie land :p

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Some of my favs...

"Merda taurorum animas conturbit."

"Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?"

"Illegitimi non carborundum." - Bad use of Latin, the literal Latin phrase "Operor retineo non forensis liberi attero vos" is more proper.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
ENGLISH.png

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Thats whats wrong with this country, so many people expect hand outs. He doesn't want to get off his but and dig through the love seat or run out to the car and dig in his ash tray.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Someone who has the equipment to make one should send him a washer made out of some soft ass material like lead so if he is dumb enough to use it, it doesnt torque down propely and fucks his head up...that would teach him to be cheap