Central FL mk3's???

highonoctane16

your mom goes to college
Apr 4, 2005
pensacola / tuscaloosa/ orlando
Have any of you guys heard of/go to the UCF car club? I have a really bad memory and think i remember seeing something about this...The whole thing sounds kind of cheesy, but if any of you want to go check it out sometime I'd be up for it. A need a good reason to wash my car. I'm too lazy otherwise. dan

Spiv

hooligan
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando, Fl
highonoctane16 said:
Have any of you guys heard of/go to the UCF car club? I have a really bad memory and think i remember seeing something about this...The whole thing sounds kind of cheesy, but if any of you want to go check it out sometime I'd be up for it. A need a good reason to wash my car. I'm too lazy otherwise. dan

yep, tonight (wednesday) around 9.30 it starts. North garage, top floor. I'll be there if nothing else, but occasionally other supra people show. Would be nice to get several of us to show on a regular basis.

It's really not that cheesy either (maybe the old one was, it died off a little while ago and I helped a buddy restart it). As if this year it's reinstated, and we have a lot of fun. We're expecting tonight to have a pretty significant turnout, last week they did a lot of publicity on it.

highonoctane16

your mom goes to college
Apr 4, 2005
pensacola / tuscaloosa/ orlando
well shit, I wish I'd seen this post last night. I didnt do anything but sit around. Maybe next week I'll make it out. How many cars usually show up? Are they nicer cars or saturns and cavaliers on walmart spinner hubcaps? Dan

Z

zmatt

If anyone is looking for a 1988 N/a Supra i'm going to sell mine cheap because i cant use it anymore. the engine is blown but the rest of the car is nice.

Spiv

hooligan
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando, Fl
highonoctane16 said:
well shit, I wish I'd seen this post last night. I didnt do anything but sit around. Maybe next week I'll make it out. How many cars usually show up? Are they nicer cars or saturns and cavaliers on walmart spinner hubcaps? Dan

mix really. No walmart spinners to date, but last night seemed like 240 night. Seemed like 1/3 of the cars were s13's and s14s. Was actually a really fun night, spent most of it talking about supras.