Central FL mk3's???

JD7Monster

Jul 6, 2005
Orlando, FL
Just wondering if theres any MK3 owners in the central FL area..
I mostly see people from south/northern panhandle Florida..
I dont see many MK3's in my area either, an the ones I do are driven by old ladies..

If anyones around, hit me up.

G

Got_Supra?

it's not as bad as the MK IV's i see driven by old ladies, Or the toyota Soarers which look alot like MK IV's driven by old folks

Z

zmatt

I'm in the orlando area near Oviedo

i have a 1988 N/A blown engine still thinking about what to do. Rebuild engine or drop jdm.

SuPrADr1Ft786

Apr 5, 2005
Davenport, Florida, United States
Yea dude, JDM turbo swap, i had a N/A before my turbo and its harder and more expensive to make the N/A to a turbo or to make much horsepower out of it, to me the N/A is like a built motor from the factory, lol, but I dont know its up to u, whatever fits your budget.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
zmatt said:

i have a 1988 N/A blown engine still thinking about what to do. Rebuild engine or drop jdm.

did you just buy this? i dont know his actual name but his AIM name was guntirican or something like that...is that who you bought it from? if you did i hope you didnt pay TOO much for it...

if you need any work done hit me up...

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
zmatt said:

what part are you by the oviedo mall

Im right by the Alafaya area

but I did the exact same thing you did cept mine was a 89 and I let some 1 cut the springs which was a big mistake It all depends what type of money you want too put into the supra like right now im building up the ge block to handle the turbo with new gte pistions and such. but im doing the work with a friend whos rebuilt the motor already. It may be cheaper too by the 7mgte all depends what you want. And now I need new springs :3d_frown:

SuPrADr1Ft786

Apr 5, 2005
Davenport, Florida, United States
supradan22 said:
And now I need new springs :3d_frown:

I know how it feels, i have the same thing. cut springs suck, lol.

p53597_1.jpg
p53597_2.jpg

This is the car with cut springs, its not too low but it sucks when u try to drift

Last edited:
Z

zmatt

yeah i think i did buy it from that guy your talking about i paid 400 is that too much?

I work at sears and i live out near geneva i'd love to see your car some day i dont know much about supras but i hope to learn alot over time.

And actually my supra is still sittin in orlando is a parking lot because i have not had the chanch to pick it up my friend totalled his truck so i got to figure out a alternative method to hall it.

can anyone help me ill pay ya.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
zmatt said:
yeah i think i did buy it from that guy your talking about i paid 400 is that too much?

I work at sears and i live out near geneva i'd love to see your car some day i dont know much about supras but i hope to learn alot over time.

And actually my supra is still sittin in orlando is a parking lot because i have not had the chanch to pick it up my friend totalled his truck so i got to figure out a alternative method to hall it.

can anyone help me ill pay ya.

heh...400 isnt bad...you can thank ME for getting the price that low ;) i was planning on buying that one and the other NA he had and overhauling both of them...but i talked him down from the crazy 1500+ he wanted for them beforehand ;)

if you need any work done let me know... im actually going to be launching a business in the next monthish... see sig ;) ... and that goes for any of you guys if you ever need work done on your cars... yeah shameless plug i know ;)

as for the rest of you fuckers.... im thinking of organizing a meet in the near future in the tampa area around the beach... i expect ALL of you to show...im tired of the same old 5-10 mk3s we get together with around here.... ill post up a thread when it gets evolved!

Z

zmatt

Idealsupra said:
heh...400 isnt bad...you can thank ME for getting the price that low ;) i was planning on buying that one and the other NA he had and overhauling both of them...but i talked him down from the crazy 1500+ he wanted for them beforehand ;)

if you need any work done let me know... im actually going to be launching a business in the next monthish... see sig ;) ... and that goes for any of you guys if you ever need work done on your cars... yeah shameless plug i know ;)

as for the rest of you fuckers.... im thinking of organizing a meet in the near future in the tampa area around the beach... i expect ALL of you to show...im tired of the same old 5-10 mk3s we get together with around here.... ill post up a thread when it gets evolved!
sweet i can make a web page for ya if you need one or just help if you got one going allready.

And i probably will have you do some work on my car because i'm not too experienced at this yet.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
I think ive actually seen you car in a neghibor hood on that one gated comunnity on the end mcclouck or how ever you spell was that road I know it was red but it was too dark too tell the color of the rims.

highonoctane16

your mom goes to college
Apr 4, 2005
pensacola / tuscaloosa/ orlando
supradan22 said:
I think ive actually seen you car in a neghibor hood on that one gated comunnity on the end mcclouck or how ever you spell was that road I know it was red but it was too dark too tell the color of the rims.

Maybe so? I live in Northgate, although I think you are talking about that subdivision at the VERY end of the road. At any rate. . .If there is a good enough showing of mk3's in tampa, I might drive over there from time to time. Some of us around here should head to the uc7 meet one wednesday night. (if that is even still going on). I spent my summer working at a machine shop and doing my buildup. I'm boosting a little more every time I drive her, but I'm gonna give it a couple hundred more miles until I call the new engine fully broken in.

Spiv

hooligan
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando, Fl
I'm in orlando area as well, specifically down by waterford lakes area.

And no, they don't do UC7 anymore. Seems cops started kicking people out after some of the local businesses complained about idiots doing burnouts and loud music. Most of it moved to the corner of goldenrod and university, in the plaza where tijuana flats is (across the street from sonics).

I'd be up for a tampa meet, assuming it's at a time when I can make it. I'd be up for an orlando mk3 meet too. Last time I could only make it to the track day portion of the CFL supra meet, but there was only three other mk3s there. Did more of you show up to the next day stuff, or are you just too skeered to park next to the mk4s? :naughty:

Anyone know what happened to the usual saturday night 50 meets?

that, and who's the white mk3 delivering for papa john's on the corner of 50 and alafaya?