Canadian Roll Call

NewWestSupras

SoupLvr
Mar 1, 2006
White Rock
Hey all, Clay here in New Westminster, BC
Burgundy '87 n/a manual targa with a few bpu's. K&N FIPK, ST springs, KYB GR2's, Cusco front strut bar, Momo Shortshift, '91 five-star wheels, '89 3-pce spoiler and brake lights - hope to see y'all in Vancouver this year. Just got an '88 Dk. Blue project car to fix up - Turbo, Targa , TEMS, 5-sp, ABS, Blue Leather... a new money pit!

Last edited:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
xarewhyayen said:
yo guys... send me down some bacon to 19134. I'll send some scrapple in return.

ill double check, but im pretty sure its not allowed across the boarder. Seems one day your allowed and the next day your not. I was in portland a little while back, and i understand fully why you want some :D

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
Jayhall said:
ill double check, but im pretty sure its not allowed across the boarder. Seems one day your allowed and the next day your not. I was in portland a little while back, and i understand fully why you want some :D

hahaha im sure it wouldnt get thru customs as well. i was just making a joke :biglaugh: are you familiar with scrapple? its the best tasting food that only people who want to kno whats in it dont like. Im pretty sure its a Philadelphia thing but iunno?

P.S. Sorry to get off topic fellas

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
xarewhyayen said:
hahaha im sure it wouldnt get thru customs as well. i was just making a joke :biglaugh: are you familiar with scrapple? its the best tasting food that only people who want to kno whats in it dont like. Im pretty sure its a Philadelphia thing but iunno?

P.S. Sorry to get off topic fellas

i figured you were joking, but i would really send you some bacon if i was allowed too

LJM61

May 2, 2005
Cayuga, Ontario. Canada
Louie here!

Restoring a Midnight Blue 88 Turbo\5spd\Tems
Back to a used stock 89T engine after blowing out the bottom end of a total rebuild(punched holes in the block on both sides after sheering a piston rod)
New total rebuild underway based on a 90 block & head. This time going with Forged Pistons & Rods.

Cayuga, Ontario

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
woa, lots of BC and AB boys on the forums! Nice to see! (sorry east coast guys!)... Scott, kelowna BC, 88 NA 5spd Hard-top... undergoing a small rebuild/restoration... see the sig for a pic!