Canadian Roll Call

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
I'm Toshio from Vancouver/Victoria. I used to be turbo soup on here, changed it back to good ol soup.

red 89 turbo hardtop

Paradox

20G Boostin'
Apr 5, 2005
Canada, eh
www.pxi.ath.cx
Murray, Victoria, 90 Turbo/Targa :)

www.pxi.ath.cx/vis/

MurrSupra.jpg

S

supracharged03

Hey guys, glad to see the sites up and runnin again, anyway
Brennan, from Nanaimo B.C, 1990 red supra turbo targa--(the red makes it go faster)

runel

Apr 5, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
Hi guys, good to see the site is up an running again, and hope it will be even more helpfull in its new incarnation. Anyways:

Rune
Ottawa, Ontario
Black 87 NA daily driver
Red 88 turbo as current moneypit

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Peg City (winnipeg), Manitoba

I drive a 1987 Non-Turbo Targa Top. Just bought it last week from my brother as a project car.

See you guys/gurls around at the western meets.

:cool:

Clinton

Power Blue!!
Apr 8, 2005
Sacramento, CA
I am Clinton Crawford, formerly of Los Angeles, now moved back home to Canada!

1989 Power Blue Turbo Targa 5spd USA model (still in storage in LA until I ship it up)

I'm in Powell River for those interested, and my car will be the only non-rusted supra in town!

anyway, here are some photos of my baby:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/crackerscat/PDR_0517.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/crackerscat/PDR_0522.jpg

Linked to them, because people would most likely burn me at the stake for posting huge pics to the board.

anyway, that's me!

CCC

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
L.A. to Powell River?! Damn that must be a bit of a culture shock! I didn't even know they had proper roads there yet :p. JJ.

Welcome!

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
hey everyone,

what western meets are being held this summer and when. I have offices in winnipeg, saskatoon, and calgary. I'll be out in alberta and bc this summer so let me know what is happening each month.

:thumbup:

Clinton

Power Blue!!
Apr 8, 2005
Sacramento, CA
soup said:
L.A. to Powell River?! Damn that must be a bit of a culture shock! I didn't even know they had proper roads there yet :p. JJ.

Welcome!

meh, I lived here before

and we have awesome roads, since they repaved the sunshine coast highway, and virtually no cops :p

when theres nobody on the highway, I drive as fast as conditions allow, and the car will let me safely, it's great fun to drive here.

CCC

N

Notorious_8.7.T

Mike
Surrey BC
Currently living in Tennessee

Used to drive a pearlwhite 88 turbo
Currently driving a maroon 87 turbo
Just picked up a black 88 turbo shell last weekend :)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Suprastic said:
hey everyone,

what western meets are being held this summer and when. I have offices in winnipeg, saskatoon, and calgary. I'll be out in alberta and bc this summer so let me know what is happening each month.

:thumbup:

I think the only western meet, besides the mini meets down in Vancouver is going to be Supra Fest. Check out the website for more info ;) www.suprafest.ca