Canadian Roll Call

runel

Apr 5, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
I'd take that old bumper off your hands, if you weren't so far away from ontario. It is by far the best looking design ;).

take care
R.

Gumboot

smrt redneck
Dec 17, 2006
Kelowna, BC
yo, I'm in Kelowna, BC. If it can smoke, then I love it. From cars smokin tires to people smokin....other stuff.

Got me a couple MGE's, a 5mge in my 86, and a 7mge in my 83 pickup. Lov em both, still gotta get the 7m running, and doin the clutch on the 5m this weekend. Can't fuckin wait to get em on the road.

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
sup gumboot... you got a supra? would love to check it out... mines in my sig.. also check out the cardomain for more pics.

Gumboot

smrt redneck
Dec 17, 2006
Kelowna, BC
fotosoup said:
sup gumboot... you got a supra? would love to check it out... mines in my sig.. also check out the cardomain for more pics.

Yia meng, picked up an 86 last week, doin the clutch over the holidays, but fawk, the top bolt on the bellhousing has a stripped head and the fucker is tight with no room to get at it. I've undone everything else and just that one bolt is holding me up. I undid the engine mounts and took off the tranny x-member thinking that if I then dropped the back end of the tranny I could get a better angle on it....nope, anyone got some suggestions? I'm thinking of porting and polishing the intake manifold and taking it to work to get powder coated, I mean, I might as well while I'm already doin all this shit.