Calgary Ab Canada mk3 build

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
akito;2000046 said:
Nice wheels but 3 idk about the 3 inch spacers though :( i know you probably can't get away with it with these wheels for now but it sounds scary driving with that much spacer. Are those even available??

More less hub extensions. They bolt to the hub and the rim bolts to the extension. Not a fan neither. but if a Chev 3500hd can use it and not brake I think my little tuner car will be OK lol

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
Hey guys, another up date. :).

After lunch theys shows up at the shop!!!! Finally haha

So that was fine and dandy. Pist but happy they came in finaly. But when I got home there was a parcel on the counter for me. I was thinking what could of came to my house?? I had everything shipped to the shop. Then opend the package and BAM!!

NEO Crome valve stems haha

So now that I'm super happy more stuff came in I received a picture email from javas the guy making my carbon fiber rocket bunny fenders he sent a bunch of in the marketing pics, looks cool

SeeUSmile

Nov 22, 2012
Australia,Victoria,Melbourne
0oo wow jarvis is really getting out there pretty good. Are those front fenders widened?

out of curiosity how much did it cost to make those. I may consider getting fenders from him instead since shine doesn't answer to my emails unfortunately.

Last edited:

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
Call shine talk to ken I try and call during the day I never get through I call 5 30 pm I get an answer every time. I just orderd my carbon fiber G spec front bumper from them yesterday. For fenders 1500$ but I got a couple ODs and ends and that is in the price aswell

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
Hey guys more updates,

Rear strut brace is in also picked up my harness bar from Titan motorsports and installed that as well

Decided to mount the harnesses just to check it out. :)

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
Updates :)

Dash board installed. Thanks again grant. :) used non turbo cluster. Don't need boost gauge since I have aftermarket one. Wire tucked the engine bay harness. ( properly). We all know what happend the first time around ;). Full power to exterior lights and interior fully restored. Man there is a lot of room to mount stuff with heater core removed Haha. Orderd 2 fire wall harness plugs to make engine removal super easy ensted of pulling harness through fire wall.

Also received pics of my fenders from javis. Man they look sweet.

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
Grandavi;2003890 said:
What are you doing with your unmolested fenders (original)... Storage?

Those new ones are going to look awesome.

OEM fenders, front bumper and nose pannel bubble rapped and stored just in case the unthinkable happens

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
Updates...

So I finished putting on the suspension in the front last week. Megan track coilovers and beech control arms. NRG bucket seat also installed.

Ever wonder how low can u go when slamming your mk3??

You can roll fenders but can't roll fender supports haha

My youngest Mason got to test fit the seat and harness combo. Looks like I found the next driver for the supra haha
Since my carbon fiber front end is still going to be weeks away. I decided to put my drift front end on for temporary so I can go hang out with the cool kids Haha.

But no more supra for a week or too :( working on a side project for a club member :)

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
OK guys, back with some updates. Engine bay is panted finally. And recieved my cf front bumper. Now I'm getting my heat tape on the fire wall. Just need to finish removing parts off the fire wall.

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
hey guys, back with more updates.....

i hate to say it but with carshows poping up everywhere my winter project turned in to a summer project, man what did i get my self in too :0 might have bitten off more then i can chew for the amount of work i did. final dead line i set for my self is the 15th lets see what happens. but with out any further adue here is where im at right now, hope u guys injoy it..

aorderd wheel spacers so i get a hella flush/stanced look for the front like i did the rear

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
Thanks guys, engine was installed yesterday :). This week I will start on the odds and ends, to do list. Install Transmission mount. Driveshaft, and install slave cylinder. Then I can blead brakes and clutch. Last hook up Wireing. Should be running this weekend ;)