Calgary Ab Canada mk3 build

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
Hey guys,

So got a little present in the mail at work

Yup all cf rear section of my wide body kit :)

The wife was not off work yet when I got home so I decided to do a little test fit on the supra

kornfedmk3

Dec 9, 2011
des moines, IA
wow! loving this build! what are the specs on the 521s? those are the wheels im saving up to get but don't know what tire size to go with. that carbon fiber trim is amazing! i want!!

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
kornfedmk3;1998931 said:
wow! loving this build! what are the specs on the 521s? those are the wheels im saving up to get but don't know what tire size to go with. that carbon fiber trim is amazing! i want!!

The XOR 521's are 18x10 +25 off set

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
Hey guys,

Well it's super nice out side so I decided I would start to play with the rims and wide body kit.
http://s235.photobucket.com/user/strepaniuk/media/imagejpg1_zpsb6c7c7cd.jpg.html]
p1999582_1.jpg
[/URL]

The girl got some sun this morning

Befor mock up

Rims fit, but will need 3 inch spacer :(. Boo on well. But some tape on so I don't scratch the fenders positioning the rears.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
drift zamurai;1999582 said:
Rims fit, but will need 3 inch spacer :(. Boo on well. But some tape on so I don't scratch the fenders positioning the rears.

Nice wheels but 3 idk about the 3 inch spacers though :( i know you probably can't get away with it with these wheels for now but it sounds scary driving with that much spacer. Are those even available??