BATTLE VERSION adjustable arms

RPSil13

Nov 30, 2006
Anaheim, CA
Some of you guys might remember Alex Pfeiffer aka Battle Version made some rear Traction and camber arms for john's blue supra, well he's looking to make more sets available , heres some pics

Stock arms FTL

p1270104_1.jpg

Battle Version FTW

p1270104_2.jpg

p1270104_3.jpg

p1270104_4.jpg

MOAR PICS

*before
p1270104_5.jpg

*After

p1270104_6.jpg

ill take some more later so everyone can see the quality of these arms, and they make a day/night difference, plus NO SQUEAKS/CLUNKS!!

IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD SO ALEX CAN SEE AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE MK3 AND MAKE NEW PRODUCTS

RPSil13

Nov 30, 2006
Anaheim, CA
heres Alex's reply from SCS

AlexPfeiffer said:
Sorry guys, Just been really really busy laitly building my car for this year and I'm running out of time fast. Had to make Art wait a couple weeks before I had a chance to get his car in the shop. I did have a chance to talk with driftmotion about carrying the products and I should be heading down there next week. Also the web site is being redone and should be up next week some time. Pricing isnt set till I get a chance to get over to driftmotion.

The arms themselves use 3 peice teflon injected rod ends. I've sold thousands of these and they are great. Last a long time and no noise. The centers are 6061 T6 aluminum. Havent decided to use the hex style tubing or the round tubing yet. The hex comes red anodized and the round is brushed aluminum.

Like Art said, I'm out of these right now, should have more in a couple weeks.

Cz.

CAR > FAMILY
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle, WA
I have the BV 5-links and tension rods on my corolla, so I'd definitely be interested in purchasing some arms if they were made for the supra. Are they planning to only make the two in your pictures?

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
6061 seems a little weak on these parts, I've already heard of the A1 arms breaking. Also what is keeping the traction bar end from sliding side to side in that sleeve?

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
I kinda like these for traction bars.
p1326117_1.jpg

And I don't see what is so weak about the other arms factory. The only sell point would be the adjustable factor.