Aussie MKIII chitchat! (all welcome) NWS

pato

need more powa
Dec 24, 2007
Newcastle
managed a final safe tune with peak power of 284rwkw
not to mention my mate did it all for me and it ended up costing $45 for 36 runs :p

pato

need more powa
Dec 24, 2007
Newcastle
HKS_TRD;1346918 said:
Wow

Nice work man. So whats next, no doubt there is more in it

am gettin a really cheap emanage ultimate ($500)
so am chucking that in and seeing what i can do.

can get rid of boost cut and tune it properly.
then fuel pressure reg. and wind some more boost into it.
and somewhere during that stage bigger injectors

should be fun :)

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Sounds like a plan dude

The only step left after that is a pair of bumpsticks

Let me know when you are coming down, and if possible bring that ABS box with you

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Xistant;1358185 said:
hey dan u missed a awesome pic i posted on toymods, got a week ban for it too ah howi wished i saved that pic HAHAHA

What was the pic of, yum-cha by any chance?

PATO, you still headed this way? If so dont forget the ABS unit :biglaugh:

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Howde ladies and gents, Whats crackin?

Looks like I maybe hanging around a bit again, if for nothing else then to piss kc off ;) I went and did something silly; spent some coin on the car again. So she will be carcooned in the shed again for hopefully the last time. I'll keep ya's posted on any progress thats worth BSn about.

BTW, if any one was wondering what i've been up to, check out my new and improved site. I'd love some feed back from you mofos :)

www.malicious.com.au

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
BTW I picked up some balljoints off ebay a while ago for 70 and I know that about a year ago AJPS (IIRC) was selling sets for about the same. Thats lower fronts.

Also anyone brought the e-brack/shifter/consol boots from empera? I'm thinking about getting a set...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Yo Leigh :wave:
sand-buchet.png

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Yup, thats pretty sandy... :D

Anyone know the requirements for a cam approved cage? IIRC it has to be inspected twice during the build and there is a minimum tube diametre and wall thickness. Can't remember were I read it now. Might have to hit up the cams site...

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Ruin? PFT! Might put it on hold tho, I found the rules last night and its a bit of a PITA to decipher and get the approval for the govening bodies. Plus this build is big enough as it is without adding more to it lol

BTW if anyone sees some cheap drop in injectors for a JZ let me know! 650-1000 :)

Lilmiss what are you running again? 7m yeah? I just noticed your aiming for 500, Its nice to see more performance buildups going on now a days! Well... at least on this forum...