Arkansas Members

juggy61

Jan 18, 2006
Sheridan
stuttgart=duck hunting capital of the world.......during duck season you hunt on the weekends......when its not duck season you think about going duck hunting.

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
Where's everyone at? Update Us on some news Arkansas Supra Members!!!

Me: 89 Supra t
Currently on complete tear down of motor and paint wise. Currently rebuilding it, Waiting on JE pistons to drop in. I should be finished within the next month or so! Cant wait.....

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
mudbutt said:
Hey Im from Little Rock but Im stationed in VA. I'll be home this summer if anyone wants to run! 90 turbo lightly mod low 400's.

cool another supra guy from AR!!! YAH!! but no i dont wanna run you, i'll lose and there no fun in that.:icon_bigg

AR_91SupraTurbo

Jan 2, 2006
Fayetteville, AR
www.facebook.com
I'm still around.. nothing new to report.. had some problems with my valve cover gaskets so i try not to drive to much till i get it fixed.. anyone from fayetteville on here? I've seen a few in town is the only reason why i ask. wondering if they were on here..

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
hey AR_91supraturbo, where do you live in Fayetteville? I come up a lot now seeing that my parents just bought a new house there and i should be living there for the summer. Maybe we can mess around some time when i come up. But need to get my car up 1st...And yea Fayetteville-Springdale has jackloads of mk3 supras. I see them everywhere in Springdale!