Arkansas Members

cruzinbill

SC3TT
Jun 26, 2005
Arkansas
nah ill pass on that i want a turbo block so that stuff is in stock spots and it has both knock sensors and the oil lines in the right spot

juggy61

Jan 18, 2006
Sheridan
Im tryin to find someone who has a 7mgte and all the misc. stuff for the swap and that will actually do it. By the way things are looking now.....thats wishfull thinking lol.

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
it can be done, but it will be a pain in the ass. N/A-T's are stronger than GTE's when running right, but its a pain in the ass to get there with all the tuning and swaps...

The price of you swaping parts and buying a turbo for it, you can already get a JDM 7MGTE for 700bucks :D. plus it would be easier on you.

juggy61

Jan 18, 2006
Sheridan
mk3_dude said:
it can be done, but it will be a pain in the ass. N/A-T's are stronger than GTE's when running right, but its a pain in the ass to get there with all the tuning and swaps...

The price of you swaping parts and buying a turbo for it, you can already get a JDM 7MGTE for 700bucks :D. plus it would be easier on you.

Ok say i get a 7mgte from osaka for 600, where should i take it for the install? you know of any good shops that you would reccomend?

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
DAMN! I just looked up where Sheridan is, and if you didnt live so fricken Far, My bud and i can Put it in for you. But your about a good 6 hrs away. lol

The swap is easy though. If it comes with turbo ecu, harness, drivetrain, then your set to go.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
:)

08.gif

Name the car!
(it's sort of relevant guys)

juggy61

Jan 18, 2006
Sheridan
will the 7mgte not bolt up to the N/A auto tranny? I was under the impression if i had the motor, ecu, harness, and all the other misc. stuff it would bolt right up to the tranny.