Arkansas Members

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
AR_91SupraTurbo said:
I'm still around.. nothing new to report.. had some problems with my valve cover gaskets so i try not to drive to much till i get it fixed.. anyone from fayetteville on here? I've seen a few in town is the only reason why i ask. wondering if they were on here..

i got valve cover gasket problems too...so your not alone..i should be fixin it tommorow. since i dont got school anymore. i'll also see you around f'ville i'll be rollin with my cousin(MK3_dude).:icon_bigg

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
its not hard at all bro. Go buy a new set of Valve Cover gaskets from Toyota for 20bucks. Or else you can just use some Gasket fillers for it.

Take the things that are needed to be taken off, such as 3000pipe, igntion coils, and other minor stuff. Take off the two valve covers, put in the new Gaskets, or else use the Gasket fillers. let me know if you need some help.

AR_91SupraTurbo

Jan 2, 2006
Fayetteville, AR
www.facebook.com
awesome dude, your a life saver.. have you moved to the ville yet? I'll to try to have this fixed this weekend, if i don't have to work... by the way I work at the boars nest on weddington, You'll see my supra there if I'm working. Stop by.

MK3_Turbo said:
well it pretty easy...i already had some members on here do a write u p for me..i'll search for the thread for you. i also got hex bolts from a Bolt & Screw store for $3.00. for all 12.

here it is:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14668&highlight=valve+cover+gaskets

you don't have to pay me, unless you insist??? :) i'll be happy to accept money though.

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
im the guy thats moving there soon, mk3_turbo's my cousin :D

If i come around this weekend or so, i can probably help ya out. I live right around the Boars nest :D, so i'll probably stop by if i see your supe.

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
mk3_dude said:
im the guy thats moving there soon, mk3_turbo's my cousin :D

If i come around this weekend or so, i can probably help ya out. I live right around the Boars nest :D, so i'll probably stop by if i see your supe.

well that will be like a third home for me...your house in mulberry is like my second home.:biglaugh: i'll stop by too if i see your supra. but i'm gonna sell my poopra and gonna be sportin a Honda ricer for now(for college). they are easier on gas.

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
Who in Fayetteville owns a red mk3 Supra with a Fat ass Front Mount I/C? Saw you at Shell gas-station along Weddington.

P

Pokey

mk3_dude said:
Where's everyone at? Update Us on some news Arkansas Supra Members!!!

Me: 89 Supra t
Currently on complete tear down of motor and paint wise. Currently rebuilding it, Waiting on JE pistons to drop in. I should be finished within the next month or so! Cant wait.....

ive been around for a long time, but i dont live in arkansas anymore, i am in korea right now, but ill be taking leave in feb-march and i should be back in arkansas then, and after that im going to pope afb in north carolina!

jeff

P

Pokey

AR_91SupraTurbo said:
my local lube shop broke my supra... "It was a bitch to get your air filter out"
Must be because he ripped my turbo inlet and now has a vacuum leak. Anyways, their replacing the part free, just a hassle to be out of a car for the weekend

thats why you should never let anyone work on your car!:nono:

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
You took it to a shop to take out your air filter right? or what? cause for a lube, they shouldnt be any where near your turbo/accordian hose? You should be alright though...See ya around

AR_91SupraTurbo

Jan 2, 2006
Fayetteville, AR
www.facebook.com
mk3_dude said:
You took it to a shop to take out your air filter right? or what? cause for a lube, they shouldnt be any where near your turbo/accordian hose? You should be alright though...See ya around

They were checking the air filter, which is included in the "service" check. I'm glad they broke it, won't cost me a dime. Have you ventured to sonic(college) on fri/sat night and seen the ricers that hang out there? Shits funny, we should meet up and punk some hundah drivin' high school kids. There shits weak

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
haha Hell yea!!! A bunhc of ricer Honda's revin the shit out of their weak 4 bangers (wait....I drive a honda too :S)....haha. Theres only some quick ones, but most are damn ricers tryin to race for $$$. Wait till i get mine up, i'll race all out with tem!

cruzinbill

SC3TT
Jun 26, 2005
Arkansas
Hmmm sorry guys i got deployed again as soon as i got my supra back together so.. now im over here plannin on more parts to buy to to some more upgradin when i get home