Arkansas Members

JDI racer

Sep 16, 2005
479 area,arkansas
vanman said:
No, I drive (lol if it would run) a 87 white turbo. But it is not running at the moment, actually I havent even got it registered yet. I live over by the wilson park.
hey guys sup! i used to live in fayetteville, i have an 89 red turboed. i know which maroon turboed one your talking about that runs around in springdale...i saw it on the side of the road by the rodeo grounds,lol.i think it was broke down and i have seen that crazy white turboed one with the white wheels,but it was in springdale,lol. well anyways....yeah i just thought id responded to those running in northwest arkansas! i just got me a jdm engine on order suppose to have my baby up and going by the end of this month ya! i've been with out it for about 3 months now...i miss it!

JDI racer

Sep 16, 2005
479 area,arkansas
hey mk3 turbo dude...sup! i have a quick question for you..i see that you have that lovely turboxs RFL blow off valve on your beautiful car,lol. how much boost are you running tops maybe? and i hurd that they have piston sticking problems sometimes after a few months? Does it leak any? i really wanna get it,but i dont know> its between txs rfl or that hks ssqvs what ever crap,lol. good day mate!

cruzinbill

SC3TT
Jun 26, 2005
Arkansas
hey jdi ive currently used all txs hks and blitz on mine id have to say the blitz is the deepest the hks is the quietest and the txs is the loudest it doesnt leak for me and the the hks seems to give better response between shifts

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
JDI racer said:
hey mk3 turbo dude...sup! i have a quick question for you..i see that you have that lovely turboxs RFL blow off valve on your beautiful car,lol. how much boost are you running tops maybe? and i hurd that they have piston sticking problems sometimes after a few months? Does it leak any? i really wanna get it,but i dont know> its between txs rfl or that hks ssqvs what ever crap,lol. good day mate!

well i'm just runnin 9psi..since i use my supra as a daily driver to school...well the my BOV isn't giving me any problems...but it does drop below idle when i rev it..it seems like the car is gonna die...then i goes back up to regular idle..it sound really nice though..i was gonna go with the HKS ssqv too but i see that a lot of supra owners have it and i just wanna try something different. i gonna get a new bov when i get some custom I/C piping done. :icon_bigg

AR_91SupraTurbo

Jan 2, 2006
Fayetteville, AR
www.facebook.com
We should all meet up soon... wanted to post pics
p111881_1.jpg

p111881_2.jpg

p111881_3.jpg

p111881_4.jpg

cruzinbill

SC3TT
Jun 26, 2005
Arkansas
location doesnt matter to me, hell it can even be with the OK guys it doesnt matter to me i just wanna meet up and see what everyone is workin with

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
i wouldnt mind at all having a Meet in OK. Cause im sure if we did in AR here, there will only be a couple of us guys. Which im sure that all of you guys want tons of us Supra guys being there.

Give me 2 weeks, my supra will be running.

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
Im kinda leaning on Fayettevill/Rogers/Springdale area if not OK. no real good place in OK except for Tulsa. COME ONE EVERYONE! haha

cruzinbill

SC3TT
Jun 26, 2005
Arkansas
lol not a turnpike guy i love em well we need to figure a place out lol, well the only thing i know is it cant be earlier than second week of feb to begining of march for me because i dont get back from overseas till early feb and since i will be brining my 87 i still have to swap out my injector o rings and do an oil change and put on my other tires and rims lol.... so to me it seems either fayetville or tulsa would be a good place.

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
Yes, we will wait for you cruzinbill! haha!.... Im leaning for TULSA...Their Previous Tulsa Meet was BADASS! And we need it done during a nice Perfect weather day, in the 70-80's. :D (is Feb-Mar weather that hott yet?) All i know is that im ready for it, my supra will be up and running in 2-3 weeks....

cruzinbill

SC3TT
Jun 26, 2005
Arkansas
See thats what i was thinking also was Tulsa would be the best place to do it. Unfortynately i missed the last Tulsa meet.

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
cruzinbill said:
See thats what i was thinking also was Tulsa would be the best place to do it. Unfortynately i missed the last Tulsa meet.

Tulsa would be good...there a nice DYNO place too..for people who want to dyno and a 1/4m dragstrip. AND cruisin at night!!:biglaugh: i was at the last meet.:biglaugh: