Anyone have the TX2K10 Supra Nationals DVD?

Courterman08

Aug 8, 2010
Lima, OH
boostED90;1645021 said:
whats up with that dude and the guilt trip , like im pretty sure his avater image is not his girlfriend or wife . how dare he post a pic of that model without her permission :| you know what she had to go through just to work up to be a model .lol

Or, I could have paid for the rights to the photo. :thumbup:

1320Video

Dec 4, 2010
Papillion, NE
It's one thing to have my DVD's pirated, I totally expect a little of that, but to find a post of a bunch of guys offering all sorts of things up for a copy of a DVD I spend so much time in filming & creating is just sad.

Kyle

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
I purchased a full copy from the site, and most of these people here talk out their rear about stuff like this.. If it hasn't made a torrent yet (have not looked), then I doubt it will. I doubt anyone here would actually rip it. Its a good video, but a little on the pricey side. Just a question, was the inflated price to offset the trip itself?

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
1320Video;1646621 said:
It's one thing to have my DVD's pirated, I totally expect a little of that, but to find a post of a bunch of guys offering all sorts of things up for a copy of a DVD I spend so much time in filming & creating is just sad.

Kyle

i see you just joinded, kinda strange......what did someone call you up, or email you to come over here, and tell people how horrible they are? Get a life.....no one has done anything wrong.

realy, i dont think you are, who you say you are. and if you are.....get a life! and go make some more over priced dvd's, so we can offer all sorts of things up for a copy of your DVD. lol....

1320Video

Dec 4, 2010
Papillion, NE
rpk2012;1647508 said:
I purchased a full copy from the site, and most of these people here talk out their rear about stuff like this.. If it hasn't made a torrent yet (have not looked), then I doubt it will. I doubt anyone here would actually rip it. Its a good video, but a little on the pricey side. Just a question, was the inflated price to offset the trip itself?

I don't set the price, MVPMotorsports does, it's always been that price. Thanks for the business, glad you enjoyed it.

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
1320Video;1648237 said:
I don't set the price, MVPMotorsports does, it's always been that price. Thanks for the business, glad you enjoyed it.
even if i found a way to pirate your movie i would still buy it later, because i want to watch it now, but im un-employed so money is currently tight and i cant even afford your movie. i will not say your movie is "over-priced" compaired to others at least, but the cheaper the better, hell make it $5 and ill buy it tuesday lol. But i can put my honest word in that i'd buy it just so i can say i own it and also so i dont have to store it on my HD "not that its a bad thing to have on it " but from the trailers i've seen it looks amazing and wish you luck on sales and congrat you on your job well done.
But now seriously who shot you the email saying there was talk of piracy brewing lol gotta point the finger at someone :)

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

idk if anyone here follows along with the pirate bay:AFK movie but hell this guy is making a movie and he isnt asking for payment on it at all, he is going to freely distribute it but he asked for donations and he got like 240% of his goal, almost triple that of what he needed for the production of this thing. everyone runs on greed, but its amazing to see what will happen when all you ask is for donations and that if you liked it that you'd please send a donation.