Anyone have the TX2K10 Supra Nationals DVD?

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
88, you up for giving my 15, I put the 15 and we get the copies for overself. I will burn it or load it to a flash drive and mail it to you since I have a million of those.

Courterman08

Aug 8, 2010
Lima, OH
i wouldn't have to lie to be able to say that.

so, tell me what makes it right for people to pirate his dvd? do you understand how much it costs to make one? the trip there, time off work, hotel, food, equipment, processing time, cost of mass production, etc. plenty of photographers have had this identical problem with people not being willing to pay a couple bucks for a quality photo. it's completely disrespectful.

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
88-7MGTE;1643258 said:
this is not pirating or ripping dvd's, this is two guys chipping in to watch a DVD
in my eyes were doing anything to give this guy a business (buying his DVD)
we will not be reselling or distributing this material.

well technically you paying him to get a copy of the DVD is "reselling and distributing" which is definitely illegal. But yet if you get it for free or say something like I'm gonna pay you x amount for a DVD-r then your fine lol just don't mention the movie on it.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
northwestsupra;1644929 said:
well technically you paying him to get a copy of the DVD is "reselling and distributing" which is definitely illegal. But yet if you get it for free or say something like I'm gonna pay you x amount for a DVD-r then your fine lol just don't mention the movie on it.

He is not paying me for the DVD. We spilt the cost. I will watch it and then send it to him through my server or on a DVD-R that I would cover but he sent the money anyway. I am not going to burn and sell otherwise because I don't have the time to do that.

boostED90

Aug 9, 2009
yukon oklahoma
whats up with that dude and the guilt trip , like im pretty sure his avater image is not his girlfriend or wife . how dare he post a pic of that model without her permission :| you know what she had to go through just to work up to be a model .lol

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
boostED90;1645021 said:
whats up with that dude and the guilt trip , like im pretty sure his avater image is not his girlfriend or wife . how dare he post a pic of that model without her permission :| you know what she had to go through just to work up to be a model .lol

hahahahaha that is some funny shit!!!!

i know cops who make bootleg dvd's and sells them to the other cops, my mom buys them from him and sends them to me, lol. not that big of a deal.....people!:)