Anyone have the TX2K10 Supra Nationals DVD?

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Spaniard;1638508 said:
ill put it on my ftp server for everyone to download if someone is willing to send it to me.

Nice, someone get the darn DVD. If everyone donates some money, maybe we can get it. I got 10 bucks, if two other people really wants to help me, shoot me another ten. I will order and then rip it and send it right away to Spaniard.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
North, shoot me ten and 88-7M is going to and I will order it right away and rip it and send it to Spaniard to put on his FTP server. :) What speed is your FTP server Spaniard?

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
We need ten bucks more. 88, myself and one more person to make it 30 an I will order it.

Supra, out the next ten. You started the thread, so you can't say "no.". :)

Spaniard

Banned
Oct 21, 2005
La pearla PR
IBoughtASupra;1638527 said:
Nice, someone get the darn DVD. If everyone donates some money, maybe we can get it. I got 10 bucks, if two other people really wants to help me, shoot me another ten. I will order and then rip it and send it right away to Spaniard.

IBoughtASupra;1639484 said:
Ok, I will, but if only someone else throws in another ten. Spaniard? Come one?
:)

IBoughtASupra;1639674 said:
North, shoot me ten and 88-7M is going to and I will order it right away and rip it and send it to Spaniard to put on his FTP server. :) What speed is your FTP server Spaniard?

Sorry guys been busy. No, not going to throw it $10 if I'm doing the work to host it for everyone. The server speed will be more than your standard cable internet connection can handle. You will be able to download it in no time. PM me if you guys want it hosted on my FTP server or torrent.