Anime Recommendation Thread

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
Can't wait for that third season... hope it doesn't suck like the second one. To me there was a lot of running around and nothing solved. But I didn't finish it so I wouldn't know how it ended.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
DBN;1353226 said:
Can't wait for that third season... hope it doesn't suck like the second one. To me there was a lot of running around and nothing solved. But I didn't finish it so I wouldn't know how it ended.
If you didn't finish then how can you know if anything was solved? :icon_razz I thought the second season ended pretty well.

Currently watching Rental Magica, which seems quite good so far.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
swaq;1353370 said:
If you didn't finish then how can you know if anything was solved? :icon_razz I thought the second season ended pretty well.

I agree. I think the second season satisfied the all around story, I dont know, just liked how it all developed.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
tomquacky;1354505 said:
initial d is the only one i watched cuz it was about racing any others out there about racing

Wangan Midnight.

Havent got into Wangan Midnight or Initial D. I dont know, would rather watch something not car related. I need crazy super powers and shit.

Just getting into One Piece. Which is dumb cause there's like 400 episodes.....

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
I dont know, really enjoyed the first few episodes and it seems as though a buttload of people like it also. Plus an ongoing series with 400+ episodes, there must be something to it.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I tried watching Gurren Lagann last night and thought I was trippin on acid or something...

I'm downloading Gundam 00 right now. Been meaning to watch that for awhile now.

Also, for the Bleach readers, if you haven't seen the spoilers for this week's chapter, it's amazing. Big things about to happen.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
soundwave2000;1355308 said:
hmmm. ima go check that out, hope its better than Soi Fon's bankai!

The bankai that failed?:sarcasm:

Highlight below for spoiler

Wonderweiss takes down Ukitake with ease. Stark takes out Shunsui and mentions that Aizen wants to wrap this up and that's why he brought out Wonderweiss. The huge hollow that came with Wonderweiss blows out the flame that was trapping Aizen, Gin, and Tousen. They are freed. Seems he could have called that huge hollow at any time to free him... Halibel busts out of Hitsugaya's ice pillar, she is pissed. Barragan is basically unharmed by Soi Fon's bankai, she's scared.

Vaizards arrive.

Mr.Forks

AnotherFoolJoe
Jun 8, 2009
nyc
www.hoonperformance.com
OneJoeZee;1355291 said:
I tried watching Gurren Lagann last night and thought I was trippin on acid or something...

I'm downloading Gundam 00 right now. Been meaning to watch that for awhile now.

Also, for the Bleach readers, if you haven't seen the spoilers for this week's chapter, it's amazing. Big things about to happen.

The first season of gurren lagann was amazing..
after that it went apeshit crazy .

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
OneJoeZee;1355291 said:

Mr.Forks;1355377 said:
The first season of gurren lagann was amazing..
after that it went apeshit crazy .

Gurren Lagann was awesome. After you get past the first few episodes the story really starts to gain depth. I highly recommend it.