Anime Recommendation Thread

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
OneJoeZee;1355291 said:
I tried watching Gurren Lagann last night and thought I was trippin on acid or something...

I'm downloading Gundam 00 right now. Been meaning to watch that for awhile now.

Also, for the Bleach readers, if you haven't seen the spoilers for this week's chapter, it's amazing. Big things about to happen.

Gurren Lagann is odd. I saw the entire show and still can't say much about it. Gundam 00 is ok. Can't wait for new Bleach, and for some capt. stompage.

soundwave2000;1355308 said:
hmmm. ima go check that out, hope its better than Soi Fon's bankai!

I was so dissapointed in that. Shes supposed to be a ninja, not a damed RPG. Most missmatched Bankai ever.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Yea it sucks. I hoped they would animate up to Ichigo WTFPawnz before another crappy filler arc. till then Manga FTW!

Watched the new Slayers show Revolution and evolution-r. Good but not as good as the first 3 seasons.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Shikabane Hime is pretty good (if you like violent and bloody anime) just finished watching it on AT-X

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
ERA;1359214 said:
Getting into Kekkaishi.

megavideo 72 minute limit ftl...

There are ways around it. You can load up all the videos you want to watch and then on your firefox browser, if you have it, click file, work offline. Then watch away. There's also applications you can download but I won't get into that right now as I'm running late lol.

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
ERA;1359230 said:
Yeah, I dl'd this Illimitux thing, but shit aint working er something lol. Whatever.

Guess they're still workin on it... I have it too lol. Anyone ever heard of lovelyanime(dot)com?