ALL MN Supra

Lee_MA61

Leon Wilson III
Jan 31, 2007
Norwalk, IA
I'm not from MN, but I am from Iowa :)

There's only a handful of Mk.II/Mk.III Supra owners here so I don't think it'll be worth starting a new thread. haha

Can't wait for spring to roll around again, I'm sure most of you guys enjoyed the weather this last weekend. It was 63 for us here in Iowa and of course it snowed that evening.. :(

Later,
Leon

blake

Apr 25, 2005
Minnesota
*pokes it with a stick*

I've been beyond out of touch for a long time. Who's still alive? Anyone talked to Glen K in forever?

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
I'm somewhat alive. I don't check this thread often enough, but I'm still on the forums and still have a Supra. I am currently out of the country until August however, and my car is in storage. What is everyone else up to?

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
scubajtw;1439126 said:
I am in. Anyone have any plans on working on or driving their cars this weekend since it will be "warm"?

I'm pretty sure most of the MN Supras are already sitting on jackstands for the winter...

scubajtw

SupraSport
Mar 6, 2008
Minnesota
funky_monkey58;1439159 said:
were did you find a Mr.2

At work... ERR! Had to do a water pump and idler bearings on it. Had a co-worker helping me and pryed on the wrong part and dented it... the boss is PISSED!!! Ended up working on it for 8 hours getting paid only 2. FML!